Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

I don't believe everything I'm seeing. To go after what he said at Christmas would have been d*ckish. To go after what he said the other day.. Well I just can't believe it.

Not sure why he's there having a medical. I can't answer it, but I can't believe he'll go after the other day.

If he does though, then as far as I'm concerned he's a waste of space as a person and deserves all he'll get there.

Ultimately if this is truly his character, then f*ck him. I don't want that at our club, and I'm sure a few City fans will feel the same.

He looks like a clown for this.

I am not bothered that he goes. He was occasionally good, played great for a time when Sherwood came in, then reverted to type.

We can and will get better. 

For instance - most of the midfielders we have been linked with, I think, are better.

• Like 1

You know what? Surprised man city even want him now.

He has to be the most disrespected man in football after today.

To know respect, you must have self respect first...

I open-mouth kissed a horse once.

What was it like?

Saddley, it wasn't great. Manely tongue.

You seem like a stable man so why the long face?  

If Delph left last week, he'd have been booed by villa fans twice next season. By leaving now, he's surely going to be hated by every set of fans in the country?! (Except Blues I guess...)

The only thing I can think is that Man City have offered a huge increase on their original offer. So at first he was like "umm, y'know what, I don't really want to leave so I'll stick it out". But now - coupled with Benteke going and no takeover - the new offer is just silly money that is too much to turn down.

If Delph left last week, he'd have been booed by villa fans twice next season. By leaving now, he's surely going to be hated by every set of fans in the country?! (Except Blues I guess...)

Nobody is going to give a shit except us

• Like 1

Maybe he left his wallet there last week?

Seems a bit Unreal to make a statement like his last week and then to change his mind.

Edited by AXD

Nobody is going to give a shit except us
They'll laugh at us. Other than that...

The only thing I can think is that Man City have offered a huge increase on their original offer. So at first he was like "umm, y'know what, I don't really want to leave so I'll stick it out". But now - coupled with Benteke going and no takeover - the new offer is just silly money that is too much to turn down.

Only what I heard on the radio, on the way home, but apparently not. Same terms as last week. 

'Will there ever be a rainbow'?

Aaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha

I love useless, you beautiful poet, you.

Shine on.

I think It's the title of Mr Burns biography from Simpsons. Just thought it expressed my feelings really well.

• Like 3

I hope the media crucify him I really do. Had a few messages of spurs and everton supporting mates who gave me a load of grief last week, today they have all said how much of a snake he is. Even my blue nose mate has simply said "football is shit unless you have money"

Â