The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Hindsight is always a wonderful thing.

Jacks winning goal brought out the Mr Big Bollocks in him again against Norwich (The rest of em didnt help either)

SB simply had to put him on the bench for QPR for 2 reasons

1 busy Xmas period

2 WTF was that?

Nothing groundbreaking i guess,Bruce is brilliant, xia is brilliant, lots of positivity around.

He struggled to cope with the limelight/pressure & international situation last year but has matured a bit from the experience & is able to accept that he is part of a squad when not playing every week

Show is on until one but you can listen again a couple of hours after it finishes by using the listen again link http://talksport.com/radio/schedule

Starts about 10.15 but his line cuts out & then is back 5 mins later after everyone has talked about him being a pisshead last year for a couple of minutes

There is also some talking about him for 5-10 minutes either side

Edited by LakotaDakota

http://talksport.com/football/listen-i-struggled-limelight-now-ive-got-right-people-behind-me-jack-grealish-focused?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+talksport-aston-villa+(RSS%3A+Aston+Villa)

LISTEN: 'I struggled with the limelight, but now I’ve got the right people behind me' – Jack Grealish focused on turning around Aston Villa career

to me it was a pretty standard pally interview affair, i think cos of the delay and the way the studio conversation was heading they started a bit rough but you could tell that saunders and white both knew him personally but dont spend that much time watching him, they asked him about being dropped for QPR, they could have pushed that further, bruce isnt starting him in away games, they could have gone a lot further with remi not picking him, england vs ireland

he's matured, he loves the manager, he loves the dr, he loves the club and wants to stay here forever, easy to say the right thing when being asked easy questions

that said as ive said before there arent many 21 year olds in the championship getting the attention he does, brentford dont have a youngster being interviewed by Talksport, he did fine, sounded a bit nervous and inexperienced to me, especially when he had the bad line, he is, not even that slowly anymore, becoming the face of our club, he's doing tons of our social media stuff 

• Like 1

Â