The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Cardiff city fan on Talk Sport this evening, quite damning towards Jack.

called him an embarrassment for the amount of times he went down

I don't know whether he was targeted or whether jack is taking the easy option....if he is he needs to stop,as it is not a redeeming feature.

Just now, TRO said:

I don't know whether he was targeted or whether jack is taking the easy option....if he is he needs to stop,as it is not a redeeming feature.

Cardiff fans are cretins, and I can't believe the damn cheek of it. They kicked lumps out of him all afternoon. Pathetic club. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TRO said:

They complained every time the ref blew up for a foul despite the fact that the ref was right to give them. They got annoyed at the amount of free kicks they were conceding but not nearly as annoyed as we were for them kicking **** out of our players all afternoon. 

Jack was targeted from the 1st whistle and it was embarrassing at times. I'd be ashamed if I was a Cardiff fan.

Edited by One For The Road
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

They complained every time the ref blew up for a foul despite the fact that the ref was right to give them. They got annoyed at the amount of free kicks they were conceding but not nearly as annoyed as we were for them kicking **** out of our players all afternoon. 

Jack was targeted from the 1st whistle and it was embarrassing at times. I'd be ashamed if I was a Cardiff fan.

Typical Warnock......but we may have learn some if it ourselves.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The thing is even brucie isn't sticking up for him so makes you think grealish is being a big baby

He stuck up for him plenty. Said Cardiff kicked him all over the park.

All he said was that Jack should stop reacting to it.

Should've clocked the ref wasn't having it and quit the falling down. Yes I know he was targeted by warnock's gorillas, but today like every away match, we needed some blood and guts and not rolling around on the floor, as hard as that sounds. Sadly this is the Championship not the champions league.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

He stuck up for him plenty. Said Cardiff kicked him all over the park.

All he said was that Jack should stop reacting to it.

From what I saw he said needs more protection from refs and no one likes seeing players waving their hands around like grealish seems to be doing

Bruce did stick up for him to a degree BUT he basically said after that he makes too much of a deal over it by waving his arms around all the time and he don't like seeing it. So toughen up and get stuck in to them. I was hoping to see a bit more from grealish this season tbf.

He wasn't just targeted on the ball, he was wiped out 2/3 times off it too.

Cardiff were disgusting today. I would have waved my hands around too if I'd been fouled 15 times in 90 minutes.

• Like 1

I know a Cardiff fan and he said the same after the first game. Said he's shit and not fit to lace Whittingham's boots and said they aren't dirty, just physical - which doesn't explain the bookings/red card they had against us. But I suppose that shows you the attitude and mentality of their fans.

Luxury player we don't need. Better as an impact sub off the bench coming on against tired players. Should not be starting as he doesn't work hard enough. Vastly overrated.

1 minute ago, KSV said:

Luxury player we don't need. Better as an impact sub off the bench coming on against tired players. Should not be starting as he doesn't work hard enough. Vastly overrated.

It does seem the hype went to his head. And for me he just does not do enough. Potential is there but I'd say he will be another one of those players we have had in our ranks which go on to do sweet fa.

• Like 1

On 03/01/2017 at 10:00, kurtsimonw said:

I know a Cardiff fan and he said the same after the first game. Said he's shit and not fit to lace Whittingham's boots and said they aren't dirty, just physical - which doesn't explain the bookings/red card they had against us. But I suppose that shows you the attitude and mentality of their fans.

Unlucky, man.  Right up there with Blues, West Ham and Millwall.  Absolute scummers.

• Like 2

Â