The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

It was a football comparison, not a personality comparison. If somebody compared a film director in style to Roman Polanski it's pretty clear they don't mean he/she is a paedo.

Give SGC a break on this one. 

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.
  • Like 4

This is obviously moving outside the remit of this thread but in my view Adam Johnson, through his own actions, removed himself from the right to be mentioned in a civilised forum. He is a vile scumbag who had shown little remorse. 

Everyone would blench at a comparison of, say, Deadly Doug to Jimmy Savile. Same sort of thing in my view.

Edited by briny_ear

Certain there will be enquiries for him in the summer. We need a strong finish to the season to keep his focus here.

Don't think it'll be a conscious decision from him to "look elsewhere" but if we stutter to a 9th place finish and Southampton and Everton bids are both rumoured it won't help us or him in our preseason.

3 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I've just noticed that. The only person who needs to be ashamed of themselves here is the guy who dragged up a post from 2010 to try and frame another user in a bad light. 

I thought I'd missed something. didn't realise it was 6 years.

Wow indeed.

On 23/12/2016 at 11:50, dont_do_it_doug. said:

I've just noticed that. The only person who needs to be ashamed of themselves here is the guy who dragged up a post from 2010 to try and frame another user in a bad light. 

Oh right, didn't notice that. Very strange to dig up a post from so long ago, although I suppose it's sort of "impressive" in a creepy sort of way to remember posts so far back.

Apologies to SGC for my unjustified accusations of poor taste - totally withdrawn and have a good Xmas.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, briny_ear said:

Oh right, didn't notice that. Very strange to dig up a post from so long ago, although I suppose it's sort of "impressive" in a creepy sort of way to remember posts so far back.

Apologies to SGC for my unjustified accusations of poor taste - totally withdrawn and have a good Xmas.

:) people take the mick out of me, it's life, please carry on! You know I'm just clearly a nice bloke ;) same to you mate!

Edited by sir_gary_cahill
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, terrytini said:

Hard for people to say we don't have the players when Brucie elects to keep Jack on the bench at home to Burton !

It's called rotation.

I'm guessing Bruce's plan was to win today's game without having to use Jack to save him for Thursday.

At half time that clearly was far from a certainty so he brought him on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, terrytini said:

Oh is it, thanks I was totally unaware of the idea...?!

I know.

I  am saying Jack on the bench at home to Burtpn is negative...there are other times it wouldn't be.

Was probably dropped because there have been many games he has started and struggled to make an impact. It seems to be working bringing him on for whatever reason.

18 minutes ago, a m ole said:

I get rotation but I want him on the pitch at all times. He changes the dimension of the game.

Also, once Ayew came on he did a really commendable job considering he was effectively in a midfield two with Bacuna.

I think he's shown this season that against the weaker sides in the division, he's very capable of playing in a midfield two. It just won't work against better teams (or the evidence for it working isn't there yet, anyway). 

• Like 1

Â