The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I'm pretty sure his information is solid.

I can vouch for it. If you watch him closely, he even takes it during a match. Not in full view of everyone mind, he'll generally sneak off to the dugout.

1 hour ago, Godders said:

I can vouch for it. If you watch him closely, he even takes it during a match. Not in full view of everyone mind, he'll generally sneak off to the dugout.

Not a single **** was given either. He thinks he's as cool as frozen dihydrogen monoxide.

2 hours ago, praisedmambo said:

That Dihydrogen Monoxide stuff confused the hell out of me. I'm not proud of that. 

Realisation and acceptance, that's a big first step mate. Stuff kills thousands of people every year. 

Edit... I couldn't substantiate the rumour about him being into DHMO in the end (my mate still insists it though and even reckons that the Paralympian Ellie Simmons is into it on most days too, and that there's pictures circulating the web, but anyway). So back to Jack related football matters we go. Good luck to you Jack. 

Matter closed, I'll sign off with a happy innocent picture of Jack. Looks like Flipper's the one on that stuff from this picture though! Cheers. The end. 

grealish4.jpg

Edited by Midfielder
  • Like 1

He certainly did drop out the game, but then again can anyone remember any of our 'water carriers' giving him the ball second half ?

When he did get it, he was the only guy (maybe along with McCormack) prepared to risk something, to try something.

I've not been a big fan but he showed as much skill, and more bottle, and as much fight, as anyone today. (Mind you...etc etc..)

• Like 1

Very one dimensional. Has a trick and likes to take players on but other than that what does he actually do. Where are the through balls for the forwards or the one touch passes. Once you give him  the ball he's a head down merchant and has to take 20 touches before he'll consider passing it to someone else. 

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

Â