The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

so slaven bilic's answer to west hams poor form was to tell the players to go out on the piss together...

tuesday night he looked unfit and lacking confidence, not only had to shoot but had to bury that one lay off, the other lay off that he couldnt control wasnt a perfect ball but he still could have done better and for ayews goal he was in a perfect position unmarked on the edge of the box if that ever got laid off 

he was poor, he should have been subbed off before an hour but the booing was out of order

Random thought but maybe he was kept on the pitch deliberately to teach him a lesson ?

Out on his feat after 65 minutes for a young professional athlete should, you would hope make reality hit home.

You can scream and shout and it had no effect on some people. Only when you prove them wrong will their behaviour change.

Or maybe I'm giving the management team far too much credit ?

I didnt watch the match but I wonder why everyone here is so negative over his performance when I read this in one of the online papers:

"Even so, the youngster impressed and was a constant threat to Barnsley, setting up a good chance for Jonathan Kodjia while curling another shot wide."

Are people blinded by his off field behaviour or is the press really that clueless  (yeah I know,  dont answer. ..)

I like Jack and really want him to come good but fear it's a case of "too much, too young" 

this season is the one he can really make a name for himself and become the player he has the potential to be. 

I hope that he comes good but I am having doubts  

At this point, I don't care if he leaves, goes to a top prem club and wins the CL. He's a plank and I'm fed up of him blowing hot and cold. Acts the billy big bollocks but has done nothing at all of note since he started to warrant such an ego. 

Hendrie mk.II

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

At this point, I don't care if he leaves, goes to a top prem club and wins the CL. He's a plank and I'm fed up of him blowing hot and cold. Acts the billy big bollocks but has done nothing at all of note since he started to warrant such an ego. 

Hendrie mk.II

Not sure I've seen much of the blowing hot to be honest...

• Like 2

He wasn't that crap, blimey. Faded badly, but was a  constant threat for 60. He was given very little support.

I am biased because I like him, but if he was crap I'd say so. I also like Cissokho but him playing musical statues was part of the problem. Several times Grealish looked for him to stretch the play and he gave him nothing. Kodjia too was off the boil. 

The number 10 lives or dies by the movement around him. 

5 hours ago, Woodytom said:

Atm I'd take luke Moore over him any day of the week. (When he was with us obviously).

Thought I'd check what he's been up to since leaving. Currently playing in the MLS with a 1 in 6 goal scoring rate. How the **** did he make it as a professional striker...

Jsam

• Trevor Francis
  • Brian Little
  • Gary Shaw
  • Andy Gray

........................were all doing the business at a very young age....Francis was 16

Edited by TRO

Â