The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Might be in a minority here but I think Jack has blown his chance to nail down a starter's spot after his recent behaviour. We have loads of options in the wide areas now with Adomah, Ayew and even Kodjia and McCormack. Doesn't deserve to start ahead of any of them at the moment, IMO.

• Like 1

Another player "time" has been given to and very little in return.

I don't see this player making it with us.....and the off the field exploits are just fuel for the doubters.

Ps an interesting comment/broadside from MON suggesting he would have "sorted" Jack out if he had of been his club manager.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TRO said:

Another player "time" has been given to and very little in return.

I don't see this player making it with us.....and the off the field exploits are just fuel for the doubters.

Ps an interesting comment/broadside from MON suggesting he would have "sorted" Jack out if he had of been his club manager.

I'm a bit surprised TRO, you don't normally seem to be the type to be swayed by easy windups from the sidelines. It's very very easy for MON to say how he'd have sorted it out when it isn't his problem to fix. 

And while I'm on the subject, there was a time when I welcomed Mr O'Neill's thoughts on this football club but those days came to an abrupt end when he walked out on the club at the eleventh hour, so frankly he can keep his counsel to himself. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TRO said:

He would have suggested he hang out with solid characters like Richard Dunne, James Collins and John Carew ;)

2 hours ago, TRO said:

Sorted him out with a £50k a week contract then brought him on as a RB when we were chasing games?

Or sorted him out in a NRC bitch slapping kind of way?

• Like 3

12 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I'm a bit surprised TRO, you don't normally seem to be the type to be swayed by easy windups from the sidelines. It's very very easy for MON to say how he'd have sorted it out when it isn't his problem to fix. 

And while I'm on the subject, there was a time when I welcomed Mr O'Neill's thoughts on this football club but those days came to an abrupt end when he walked out on the club at the eleventh hour, so frankly he can keep his counsel to himself. 

Hey! hold on a minute.....I think you have the wrong end of the stick and it maybe the way in which I have written it, if so, my apologies.

Martin O'Neill is no friend of mine and I was not trying to big him up for it.

just reiterating a statement he allegedly made.

....and yes you are right,it isn't his problem to fix.

you make you own mind up on it .....but it does appear to take a swipe at RDM

where we differ on O'Neill slightly is ....yes the walking out was poor & damaging...... but the amount of signings that didn't work out and the money we squandered was worse in my eyes.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Bomvilla7 said:

Is he still suspended? I'm assuming he won't be involved unless RDM has said otherwise.

No. Di Matteo said in an interview after the Newcastle game that he would now again be considered for selection.

I think he will be involved tonight most likely on the bench.

Just now, markavfc40 said:

No. Di Matteo said in an interview after the Newcastle game that he would now again be considered for selection.

I think he will be involved tonight most likely on the bench.

Cheers mate :thumb:

Good to hear, I think he would be a great option from the bench tonight. Hopefully he will be determined to make an impact.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TrentVilla said:

Sorted him out with a £50k a week contract then brought him on as a RB when we were chasing games?

Or sorted him out in a NRC bitch slapping kind of way?

RB position was one of Oneills' glitches wasn't it? lol. That said, Milner is now a, LB!

Â