The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

come on jack sort yourself out. This DHMO stuff is serious. Did you know it's that strong it can rust metals? That's real hardcore stuff.

I know it's legal but come on Jack. I still can't see this on any news sites though... But I have it in good authority.

It's more serious than I thought lads:

Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year.

What are the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide?

Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

taken from this site here, which is pretty biased but even so... http://www.dhmo.org/truth/Dihydrogen-Monoxide.html

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Midfielder said:

It's more serious than I thought lads:

Dihydrogen monoxide is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and kills uncounted thousands of people every year.

What are the dangers of Dihydrogen Monoxide?

Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal means certain death.

taken from this site here, which is pretty biased but even so... http://www.dhmo.org/truth/Dihydrogen-Monoxide.html

Keep him on it if he keeps playing like today or maybe your information isn't the best

Further evidence we have to play him at 10! Trevor Sinclair thinks he will become world class: http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/10/11/trevor-sinclair-claims-aston-villa-have-a-world-class-player-on/

Former England winger Trevor Sinclair believes Aston Villa have a world class player on their hands in Jack Grealish.

Grealish set up three of the England Under-21s' five goals, to which there was no reply, against Bosnia & Herzegovina on Tuesday afternoon.

England's Jack Grealish

And, speaking to BT Sport afterwards, Sinclair maintained his pre-match claim that the Villa youngster can reach the very top of the game.

"The ball looks like it's on a piece of string with him. His awareness, his weight of pass, his vision - he's got everything it takes to make it as a number 10 and that's one of the most difficult positions to play on the field," the 12-cap international said.

He added: "Some of the football that he played today was absolutely sensational. I said world class before the game and I stick by that - he's done nothing to deter me from saying he has the potential to become a world class player."

Just now, It's Your Round said:

Only in solid form, the liquid version just ruins good whiskey. 

I beg to differ. IMO, the liquid version, if pure and uncontaminated, may enhance a single malt when applied in moderation.

The solid form should only be applied to blended whisky.

• Like 2

Just now, TB said:

I beg to differ. IMO, the liquid version, if pure and uncontaminated, may enhance a single malt when applied in moderation.

The solid form should only be applied to blended whisky.

You may well be right, I'm not exactly a whiskey connoisseur. I prefer tequila/mescal...

I was going to apologise for going off topic but then realised we're in the Jack Grealish thread :)

Just now, It's Your Round said:

You may well be right, I'm not exactly a whiskey connoisseur. I prefer tequila/mescal...

I was going to apologise for going off topic but then realised we're in the Jack Grealish thread :)

I don't mind a glass of Jose Cuervo Especial Gold tequila myself, but my favourite tipple would be any Islay single malt. I believe the border between on topic and off topic has become somewhat blurred in the last two pages anyway. :)

Regarding Jack, he's a bit like Gazza in some ways. He has some bad influences off the pitch and probably could have had more of a career with us to this point but for injuries and other issues. At one point last season Spurs were apparently sniffing around him so he's probably on other clubs radars but I hope he has a long career here. His type of player when in the mood and on his day, is for us spectators, one of the ones to get you stood up or on the edge of your seat, the flair, the trickery, the will to beat the man. That spark of creativity and skill, I want to see more of that from him and his best years here. 

Â