The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

9 hours ago, DCJonah said:

So a football agent on a podcast with Romano has said that talk within the industry is that if City go for Bellingham, they'd sell Grealish for FFP reasons. And that villa would try and sign him back. 

Didn't City give him a 6 year contract on about £300k a week? He ain't coming back here.

On 02/12/2022 at 21:02, Tom13 said:

Course he doesn't believe that. He's quite critical of himself. But he started quite a few games, so whether he scored and assisted loads or not, he certainly made a contribution.

You don't know.

I used to live with a PL footballer for eighteen months to two years and met quite a few through knowing them. Negativity just does not enter into their mentality, no time for it. Only positivity, focus, determination are evident...

I also have friends who have competed at top levels in other forms of professional sports, again same rhetoric of being uber-positive.

It's what seperates them from ordinary people.

One I do know who began to question it all and they knew that time was up at that point and walked away to do something else.

15 hours ago, theboyangel said:

When did he tell you that - Over a Costa in the Gracechurch centre??? 

because he doesnt sign players with baggage. He had to deal with the Ozil/Auba shit at Arsenal. Why would he self inflict himself by bringing in another potential mess

If it wasnt Jack we would be comparing his situation to Ross Barkley going to Chelsea 

On 03/12/2022 at 12:07, Zatman said:

Emery wont have him at Villa so unless we are undermining Unai then its not happening

If it was the choice of emery or getying grealish under another coach id opt for emery every day of the week 

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

because he doesnt sign players with baggage. He had to deal with the Ozil/Auba shit at Arsenal. Why would he self inflict himself by bringing in another potential mess

If it wasnt Jack we would be comparing his situation to Ross Barkley going to Chelsea 

Sorry thought you were stating fact not opinion 😉

• Like 1

I don't see that Jack has baggage here at all. He'll be immediately embraced by the fanbase again and he'll relish being the star player like he did when he was here. 

I don't think "he's not an Emery player" applies when he'd be clearly the best player in our team. I don't think Unai is incapable of managing personalities. At all. 

If we can get him back here on some sort of affordable deal and he wants to come, we'd be insane not to take him.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

If we can get him back here on some sort of affordable deal and he wants to come, we'd be insane not to take him.

spacer.png

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

I don't see that Jack has baggage here at all. He'll be immediately embraced by the fanbase again and he'll relish being the star player like he did when he was here. 

I don't think "he's not an Emery player" applies when he'd be clearly the best player in our team. I don't think Unai is incapable of managing personalities. At all. 

Not by the whole fan base. 

• Like 4

11 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

He'll be immediately embraced by the fanbase again

Yep.

He won't come back, but if he did everyone would love him again. It's quite funny seeing people try to pretend they wouldn't.

• Like 4

Â