The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

'only got 6 goals last season'  and only 3 goals in the league which lead to a tiny contribution to winning the league. 

City would've won the league without you Jack you were just a passenger. 

29 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

'only got 6 goals last season'  and only 3 goals in the league which lead to a tiny contribution to winning the league. 

That will never EVER cross his mind, he will believe he was integral to everything they did.

Honestly.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Not to mention a fluke tap-in on the knee against Wolves, celebrating like he’d scored a worldie. He left and I don’t really care, he’s got his narrative. I’m just glad we are beyond the yearly speculation about where he will be in the summer. Loyal to a point. 

Can't find it but a mate messaged me he's done an interview in the England camp where he says Laura Woods let him DHUTWU after the Iran game.

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

That will never EVER cross his mind, he will believe he was integral to everything they did.

Honestly.

Not sure about the integral part but never crossing his mind or not caring I can definitley see

But he's also not the first or last footballer to have that mentality, it's a football thing, it's a football problem but players will never change

There was a time last year when he was a sub vs Real Madrid in a CL semi final while villa played a "must win" PL game vs Burnley... Obviously villa fans belittled him for being a sub but not a chance would a footballer pick 90 mins vs Burnley over even being a sub in the other game

A couple of the boys staying on the MSC Europa cruise ship here, apparently have been partying with Kevan Grealish ( Apparently Mings Dad is on it as well ).

Says since speaking to Kevan they've got a different perspective etc.

We apparently offered the same money as City.

There's mor ehe claims he " can't tell " me but sayis if everyone knew they'd have a different view etc.

33 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I have heard that reported but find it hard to believe. He got 100m over a five year deal. How could we pay him 3 times more than our next highest paid player?

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

A couple of the boys staying on the MSC Europa cruise ship here, apparently have been partying with Kevan Grealish ( Apparently Mings Dad is on it as well ).

Says since speaking to Kevan they've got a different perspective etc.

There's mor ehe claims he " can't tell " me but sayis if everyone knew they'd have a different view etc.

Is his Dad also Fabian Delphs Dad?

Same excuse, he is a known bullshitter from how they left the Ireland set up

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, villa89 said:

I have heard that reported but find it hard to believe. He got 100m over a five year deal. How could we pay him 3 times more than our next highest paid player?

Because he was six times better than our next best player. 

• Haha 1

“There is more we could say but can’t about the move”

Like how Jack built a circus environment around that pre season after committing his future to us just after he wanted to move to Spurs two years before, and Man United the season before, and then finally the circus of the will he won’t he City move. 

Was he in reality as good as we portrayed him to be or was it simply a case of him looking better because of the dross he was surrounded with?

How average he looks when surrounded by great players says a lot.

25 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

“There is more we could say but can’t about the move”

Like how Jack built a circus environment around that pre season after committing his future to us just after he wanted to move to Spurs two years before, and Man United the season before, and then finally the circus of the will he won’t he City move. 

It was only a circus due to his high profile nature. He signed a contract the year before with a release clause. A year later a club paid the release clause and he left. That's it.

Â