The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

It's been a long tough road... but I think I'm over the Jack Grealish saga. I've possibly even forgiven him for leaving us.

I didn't think I would ever celebrate a Jack Grealish goal but on Monday I did, and I was chuffed for him.

Maybe it's because our club now looks to be back in capable hands, with a plan for the future. Or maybe it's just that you can't really hate Jack.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

It's been a long tough road... but I think I'm over the Jack Grealish saga. I've possibly even forgiven him for leaving us.

I didn't think I would ever celebrate a Jack Grealish goal but on Monday I did, and I was chuffed for him.

Maybe it's because our club now looks to be back in capable hands, with a plan for the future. Or maybe it's just that you can't really hate Jack.

I think more than anything for me... Its just what football is now

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Or maybe it's just that you can't really hate Jack.

This thread is rammed with odd people who worship a player no longer associated with us. I doubt anyone hates him. I certainly don't. 

spacer.png

I dont hate him, but I do still think he is an embarrassment. Fortunately he is no longer our embarrasment. 

I will support him at the WC like any other England player.

He is still a p**ck though

Edited by TheStagMan

25 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I think more than anything for me... Its just what football is now

Yep, thats why i'm not bothered about any of our current players like Bailey being linked with moves away. If they go, they go. 

• Like 2

Â