The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

3 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

I hate that I still love him, as a player, as a person.

FFS

Me too. It's annoying. It's like watching your missus getting railed by the rubbish man and then making her a cup of tea afterwards.

It isn't, but you get my cadburys drifter.

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Impaact sub.

The best role for him.

Dunno, in the group where you'd expect England to have a lot of easy possession and the spring traps sterling and saka are definitely the best option but vs a better team foden and grealish are still better on the ball

What a problem to have

• Like 1

7 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Dunno, in the group where you'd expect England to have a lot of easy possession and the spring traps sterling and saka are definitely the best option but vs a better team foden and grealish are still better on the ball

What a problem to have

Personally I think saka is a must start on the right. He's so.much a better player than he was a couple of years ago . Foden for mount maybe.

Edited by PaulC

18 hours ago, villa4europe said:

What a problem to have

For me, our best lineup would be Grealish LW, Saka RW, and Foden instead of the useless Mount.

• Like 1

Â