The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

11 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

If Jack's happy to leave us at this point than fine, but I'd want more than £100 million from City. Plus with a lot of transfers it can take years before you get all the cash involved, usually paid in instalments. 

Honestly hope fans don't give Jack to much stick, he's a great lad and deserve success. 

This. He more than did his part to help stabilize the club. He's entering his prime and if he goes to City he will be playing in the Champions League straight away against the best players in the world. He's earned the right. If he goes, I will follow his progress with interest and hope he does well. Maybe after 4-5 years he returns to Villa.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MadridVilla said:

Yes - but arguably it’s not about replacing Grealish himself but his chances created, goals, assists, passing etc. It’s unlikely we can replace him with one player so we would need to upgrade on what we have to plug those gaps. 

We may sign someone who can create more chances than El Ghazi, someone else who can provide more goals etc. 

We can become a more balanced team without Jack and it will mean it’s less about opposition just tripling up on him like we’ve seen. 

Its a point, That can't be ignored.

I think it will feature heavily in our owners final decision.

Â