The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

19 minutes ago, Lord Willard said:

Him and Kane linking up was an absolute delight too.

I think there are 4 teams that could possibly afford him. 

City, PSG, Barca and Real

Barca can't afford their tea lady right now

Not enough made out of it but when we say "£100m" and rival fans laugh you pick up an Aston Villa anything in the last 5 years and see a face that isn't Jack grealishs

You're now sat here saying real Madrid, psg, juve, bayern whatever, they sign £100m players who have a deal with Pepsi, who are the face of nike etc

I'm not saying he won't be, with the hair and shin pads that everyone else hates it's ironic that his look is so marketable, I'm saying he's not there yet 

I wish / hope villas team can somehow have the reach to put him as the face of something

Imagine next summer for the euros grealish rocking up on a global advert 

Bring back the Nike scorpion 3v3 tournament and Grealish on a team with Ronaldo dicking players 

Edited by villa4europe

3 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

Wow, Southgate said he was outstanding. 

Finally. We all knew once he had this chance, he'd show his quality. 

At least we can’t finally put to bed Southgate’s agenda against him. 

right who did I have that bet with that he would definitely feature in the Euros?

I remember when he was linked to Middlesbrough after our first season in the championship, and looking on one of their forums to read the reaction. So many of them turning their noses up at him, I couldn't quite believe it, he wasn't the player then that he is now or even that he became in Bruce's second season and then the season with Smith, but it was still obvious what a good player he was and would become.

• Like 1

It's been literally a 20 minute w-fest about Jack on the match commentary. 

Also it has to be said Jack speaks very well on camera.  Always very considered intelligent responses. 

• Like 2

Â