The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

51 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Right.... I’ve decided this is what is going to happen.

Jack’s going to score a hat-trick this evening and when he gets his 3rd the other players are all going to pull Southgate masks from their socks and turn their back on him.

You heard it here first.

gareth-southgate-cardboard-face-mask-pro

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He is now playing at a different level, yes we may be bias, but he has to be mentioned as one of the best footballers in the league without doubt. There is no player like him in England, including the players that aren't English. I do feel like he was trying to prove a point today though, keeping the ball in situations where he could have made something happen.

• Like 2

commentator was moaning on about how he needs to be more direct, take more shots, thats all bollocks. 

I do not want him to ever second guess what he is thinking.  Appreciate the moments of brilliance.

Edited by Paulie
  • Like 3

6 minutes ago, Paulie said:

commentator was moaning on about how he needs to be more direct, take more shots, thats all bollocks. 

I do not want him to ever second guess what he is thinking.  Appreciate the moments of brilliance.

im with you- I don't want him to change a thing

14 minutes ago, Paulie said:

Tbf I agreed with commentator. There were a few times today Jack should have pulled the trigger

• Like 4

Â