The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

25 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Whilst I applaud you trying to be balanced and fair minded, we’re talking about a bloke who clearly eats sprouts. Unacceptable for anyone, let alone a man who supposedly leads his national football team. 

Gareth Southgate, sprout eater!!

Hanging's too good for him. Next you'll be telling me he doesn't have Gravy in his house, the absolute wierdo. Boooo. 'Gate out!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, It's Your Round said:

I’ve just clicked through some more of those clips from that same channel. Oh my god, Southgate’s like a parody combination of Will from the Inbetweeners and Alan Partridge. 

He should have stayed with the nerds. 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Apparently will be starting tonight! 

Noooooooooooo!!!

my emotions are going to be ripped to shreds...

I’ll be happy to see him play some decent minutes..

but why against wales, He’s going to destroy us 

Sad Homer Simpson GIF

Edited by CarryOnVilla
  • Haha 1

Just think, This will be the first time in his career, he will have had the same manager and coaching team for two years. Probably the best we've had for ages. Imagine he'd had Pep as a coach from 17 onwards, instead of the dross we've had. 

Anyway don't forget, tonight 8pm ITV 

The Jack Grealish show.

• Like 1

Finally gets called up, and started, and it's for a meaningless friendly 3 days before a competitive game.  Surely just confirms that Southgate has no intention of starting him against Belgium, especially given the other names being proposed to start this match.

Kinda hope he only plays 60 minutes.

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Jack's dream made reality - starring for Villa in the league and about to start for England. You love to see it.

Just don't get injured please lad. (Touches every piece of wood in the vicinity)

I’ll be touching my wood tonight if he scores a goal and doesn’t get injured. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, MrBlack said:

Finally gets called up, and started, and it's for a meaningless friendly 3 days before a competitive game.  Surely just confirms that Southgate has no intention of starting him against Belgium, especially given the other names being proposed to start this match.

Kinda hope he only plays 60 minutes.

Wouldn't be part of The Jack Grealish Story if he didn't have to go round the houses, would it? For whatever reason he's expected to prove it before he gets his place. Those opportunities don't come along often with Southgate. Grealish can count himself lucky there's a really stupid third game in this international week. Grab it with both hands, Jack.

• Like 1

Â