The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Nah, he's injured. Been walking round the whole game. Quite what the **** is going on I don't know. Southgate now planning to play him for 270 mins no doubt.

I’m with you. He is barely running. He’s so obviously not 100%, it’s painful. It’s the most un Jack Grealish performance I’ve seen this year. 

Grealish aside so far this is a typically clueless England performance against a significantly weaker opposition. 

They don't seem to know what they are supposed to be doing. Southgate really is a shocking manager. Bigger chancer than Sherwood. 

• Like 2

Just now, sidcow said:

Grealish aside so far this is a typically clueless England performance against a significantly weaker opposition. 

They don't seem to know what they are supposed to be doing. Southgate really is a shocking manager. Bigger chancer than Sherwood. 

It is the formation and the midfield composition.

**** marvellous. Jack, you've made a mistake here,  brought about by Southgate being a total dick and making you think you have to play otherwise you'll never get another chance.

Should have been withdrawn from the squad. Amusing that he still looks the most creative player on the pitch

Â