The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, A'Villan said:

But that's where I think Southgate's being a bit proud, even though the standard of player is higher in England's national squad, Southgate's assuming the managerial setup is too.

Agree 100%. The squad is (usually) of a very high quality but I have seen not one bit of evidence that would suggest that is even remotely the case in the dugout. IMO if the 20 PL managers and Southgate were ranked in order of quality Southgate would be 22nd.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Phil Silvers said:

Livescore  app has the lineup on already and if its right Jack not in, hope its bollox, if its true I'm on my way to London, I'll probably be in the papers tomorrow.

honestly  I'd prefer he wasn't in, and started against Belgium.  I can't see him starting both games and this one means nothing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Torn on tonight, want Grealish to do well but also want to get one over you English bar stewards ;) 

3-3 with jack scoring a hat trick would work well for me.

Being half Welsh myself, I can't lose! 

1 hour ago, birdman said:

My thoughts are that the people seem get wound up by him because he doesnt cover himself in tattoos like most players yet has this confident swagger about him. So they have to pick on silly little things to justify their  hate when in fact they are secretly aroused 🤣  To me he just seems clean cut, down to earth, quite old school in style and obviously a tremendous naturally gifted footballer. 

I hadn't thought about this.  I detest tattoos full stop and I find the excess of them completely revolting. 

I haven't seen one on him unless he's got a descreet one lurking about somewhere. Makes me like him more! 

• Like 1

Â