The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, floody555 said:

🤣🤣 I think he may be referring to one of his legs is 3cm shorter than the other. 

Yeah I have that problem too, my middle leg is shorter by 3cm than the other two 🤣

• Haha 2

Reading the mail and the article saying no deal has been done and that Grealish is committed to the job he has at hand. It's been a long time but for once they actually say something that is most likely sounding more real than the stupidness floating around that Grealish is off to utd and that a deal had been done.

On 07/07/2020 at 21:14, grobs said:

I do think it’s sad that we are gonna lose him at the end of the season to a team like Everton or Leicester but I honestly think as long as we re invest some of the money smartly, we will be better off for it. Feel like we aren’t really a team with him in the side now. All of the players look to pass it to him even if it’s not the best option, I’ve never seen another player give him any stick on the pitch? Feels almost as if he has more control than the manager and coaching staff 

To Everton or Leicester? WTF

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

To Everton or Leicester? WTF

Leicester City are 4th in the league on merit and have some wonderful players and an excellent manager. I think they would be a very attractive proposition. Everton have a great experienced manager too and some great players and history 

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

The Irish media still write about him a lot as it encourages anti Grealish clickbait. I will always like Jack for annoying the plastic Celtic/Liverpool/United brigade 😂

• Like 2

Can't we move him into "Other football" already?

He is leaving our club... Its inevitable...

No need to like him, no need to support him and no need to care about his career anymore...

The only players in recent memory who I have wished well upon leaving us are those that have either moved abroad or were out of contract...

Grealish may well be "one of our own" but it cant matter that much to him if he is wanting to leave can it?

26 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Can't we move him into "Other football" already?

He is leaving our club... Its inevitable...

No need to like him, no need to support him and no need to care about his career anymore...

The only players in recent memory who I have wished well upon leaving us are those that have either moved abroad or were out of contract...

Grealish may well be "one of our own" but it cant matter that much to him if he is wanting to leave can it?

We don't know whether he wants to leave. His agent has said nothing has been agreed and he still plays for villa. Grealish still has 3 years left on his contract so we have all the power in the situation. If the deal isn't right for us we won't sell him and that is a fact. He can't leave unless we let him, so people saying oh he is already gone means shit. 

Â