The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

As a player I love the guy, but his actions during lockdown show the sort of bloke he is. 

He dragged us back up and for most of the season has done everything possible to keep us up. I have no ill feelings towards him but I'm not as gutted about his departure as I thought I'd be.

• Like 2

Ive been consistent on this he’s gone, it’s been done since Feb agreed a deal in principle (gentleman’s agreement) to go to United. 

5 year deal 160k p/w his family get a kick back from the agency. Villa won’t stand in his way if 80m is met. 

Southgate advised him to leave because he’s not going to develop “without the ball”. 

This is our club captain and he’s been off for months, it shows plainly through the side. They are all demotivated and shows horrific management by Dean nice but dim smith to not bomb jack out. Jack don’t want to risk his payday now he’s coasting. 

I think people are being a bit over the top here with some of the comments. He has been awful since the break and will leave in the summer but he has done a lot for this club. I dont think he is playing shite on purpose but it does seem like he knows what transfer is lined up and wants no part of these remaining games.

Got to take the captaincy off him. He’s sulky, uninspiring, and miles off previous form. To be honest I’ve had enough of the circus that surrounds him, had enough of him holding onto the ball and refusing easy passes. Had enough of the waving of arms in the air looking exasperated at teammates whilst playing absolute garbage himself. Start the Palace game without him. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, tom_avfc said:

He genuinely looks like someone who already has a move agreed. The lack of effort is something that he’s never shown before. 

I think he's gassed.

1 minute ago, Fairy In Boots said:

It’s done 100% I know. 

Id say he is 100% he doesnot give two shits about this club. I dont qant tk see fake crocodile tears from him either game we go down

• Like 1

Â