The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Said it after the last game.

We're down, he's gone, and frankly, he's been **** shit since the restart. We need to move on from "give it to Roy of the Rovers", and play as a team.

If tonight's the last time we see him in a Villa shirt, I wouldn't be so sad. He was great for us, but he's just not doing it anymore. 

I agree. He thinks he is better than the club now. Let him go. His actions ivee lockdown showed what a arsehole he is and now he is showing it on the pitch.

He dont deserve to be our captain 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Him and a few others, how they can justify playing after these performances

they don't have to, they just pick up their pay cheque, meanwhile I have to go and graft all day with F-all sleep again

Just now, Fairy In Boots said:

No I’ve been saying it since Feb on here I’m quite consistent. Even have a £100 bet running with another member

I know you've been saying it for ages. His dad was pissed up telling everyone, right? Forgive me if I take 3rd hand knowledge on the internet with quite a large pinch of salt!

Also, being pedantic, you said nothing is signed. He can't possibly be "done 100%" until it's signed because so much can change.

• Like 1

A few games ago I was ridiculed for suggesting Grealish was playing poorly, against Manure he was at his worst.

Based on his form since restart he isn't as good as we think he is; surely if he was he would have made some substantial impact.

Commentary tonight all made the point he has been substandard in all our games so far.

Starting to get the feeling he isnt going anywhere, whose going to buy him...we arent selling him cheap but after the last 6 games, he doesnt look good enough to get into this team himself never mind somebody paying decent money for him.  At the moment, he doesnt even look a 20m player never mind the figures we have been talking about previously

53 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Ive been consistent on this he’s gone, it’s been done since Feb agreed a deal in principle (gentleman’s agreement) to go to United. 

5 year deal 160k p/w his family get a kick back from the agency. Villa won’t stand in his way if 80m is met. 

Southgate advised him to leave because he’s not going to develop “without the ball”. 

This is our club captain and he’s been off for months, it shows plainly through the side. They are all demotivated and shows horrific management by Dean nice but dim smith to not bomb jack out. Jack don’t want to risk his payday now he’s coasting. 

Well the way he's playing getting 80m is a steal for us!  Cant believe I'm saying that but the last 6 games he's been woeful.

Reaction in here is insane. What do you want Grealish to do? Skin half the defence? He's doubled up on every time, they are happy to surround him and let him pass it backwards.

He's trying too hard right now and he's playing awfully but what are his options? Pass it to Davis? Taylor? Everyone is awful and we have such little quality. We expect way too much from Grealish, you could replace him with Messi in the game today and you'd get the same replies in here 'That Messi kid, I don't see the fuss'. He looks injured/nackered too. You have to look at the bigger picture, he's off form but the replies here are embarrassing. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It does look as if his head has gone unfortunately. It also looks to me as if he is carrying an injury. Every game he has had to have treatment on his ankles. Not making excuses as we expect better. 
But are people really questioning whether he is a fan, and whether he cares. Come on. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Reaction in here is insane. What do you want Grealish to do? Skin half the defence? He's doubled up on every time, they are happy to surround him and let him pass it backwards.

He's trying too hard right now and he's playing awfully but what are his options? Pass it to Davis? Taylor? Everyone is awful and we have such little quality. We expect way too much from Grealish, you could replace him with Messi in the game today and you'd get the same replies in here 'That Messi kid, I don't see the fuss'. He looks injured/nackered too. You have to look at the bigger picture, he's off form but the replies here are embarrassing. 

He was crap today.

But even then so many times he's looking at options around him and altering his actions to try and protect them.

Bit at the end with Taylor, Marv and Hourihane being closest to him. He didn't have a clue what to do.

I'd love to see what Messi could do with these lot :lol:

16 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

I know you've been saying it for ages. His dad was pissed up telling everyone, right? Forgive me if I take 3rd hand knowledge on the internet with quite a large pinch of salt!

Also, being pedantic, you said nothing is signed. He can't possibly be "done 100%" until it's signed because so much can change.

Nah these things are set up in advance, United will have contacted his agent and then they will have been talking to his dad etc. All the details get worked out so it happens quickly. 

we’ll get a love letter but it’s all shit, the “Grealish’s” have sold out the “club they love”

11 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

His demeanor has changed.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

He was crap today.

But even then so many times he's looking at options around him and altering his actions to try and protect them.

Bit at the end with Taylor, Marv and Hourihane being closest to him. He didn't have a clue what to do.

I'd love to see what Messi could do with these lot :lol:

The Messi  from the Mr Men  would have more success

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Nah these things are set up in advance, United will have contacted his agent and then they will have been talking to his dad etc. All the details get worked out so it happens quickly. 

we’ll get a love letter but it’s all shit, the “Grealish’s” have sold out the “club they love”

Bet they are thinking they would like their money back now?

So Grealish will take Pogba's place in the team, don't think so. 

1 minute ago, Tom13 said:

His demeanor has changed.

I think he knows when we come out against the likes of Liverpool and Man Utd with these line ups are about to get done over, lets be honest we all know it. Lets see how he is v Palace on Sunday. 

Just now, Fairy In Boots said:

Been off since before lockdown

I've never cared about players after they have left the Villa, they cant help my Villa so why do I care about them and Jack will be no different but I know a lot of Villa fans who do follow players careers after they leave the Villa.  i wonder if how they feel about Jack, if what you say is correct, and it gets more confirmed.  I assume they will be angry because when we needed one of our own to perform, he's gone missing because his head is already at his new club.  If anybody then says he deserves to be at a better club and know that and what he's done to the Villa, leaving us for dead in the last six games, then they need their head reading.

• Like 3

Â