The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

The bloke is living through a horrific reenactment of groundhog day, doing his best to try to drag a squad of uncaring mediocrity out of the bottom 3.

If I were in his position, I don't think I could let loyalty ruin my career. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Sounded like he had no idea what the rest of the team was doing, pretty pissed off with them.

Seemed pissed off he has spent 2 games this week barely on the ball as those behind him can't keep , win or pass the ball 

• Like 2

what am I not seeing??

did see villa fans scouring over his social media and picking out photos and comments from man utd fans that he likes

i think his comment on dan crowleys picture last week (thankfully not discussed here) shows that he skims over social media and it means nowhere near as much as some think it does

don't do it to him! deserves better than villa fans bombarding him on twitter over man utd fans sending him pictures

1 hour ago, Dave-R said:

Enjoy 😉

Jack Grealish sends transfer demand to Aston Villa board following Man City defeat

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/jack-grealish-aston-villa-transfers-17555809

assholes 

its a spot on interview (apart from the we had belief stuff..no we **** didn't!) with a shit click bait headline

Â