The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

sir_gary_cahill

There is a article in the Star where he is saying he is desperate to sign for us for life

Chelsea and Man Utd target Jack Grealish addresses his Aston Villa future

JACK GREALISH is desperate to stay at Aston Villa and hopes to finalise a new contract despite being linked with moves to Chelsea and Manchester United.

By Alex Harris/ Published 15th September 2014

5416e21238ea4_540dc9976d83a_gre.jpg

EAGER TO STAY: Jack Grealish is likely to reject Chelsea and Manchester United's interest to stay at Aston Villa [GETTY]

The Villa winger is hot property following an hugely impressive loan spell with League One Notts County last season.

He has played twice for Paul Lambert's slick Villans so far this season but Chelsea and United have lined up moves with his contract set to expire next summer.

However, the youngster looks set to sign a new four-year deal after declaring his allegiance to the club.

“I want to stay at Villa,” he told the Birmingham Mail. “My contract runs out at the end of the season but my eyes are on remaining at Villa.

“It’s just down to contract negotiations at the moment but I’m hopeful it will come in time.”

Jack posted that tweet not because he wants to leave for Man Utd, but because he hates Aston Villa and their fans. Jack Grealish hates you and he wants you to know it. He thinks you're scum. He hopes that everyone you know dies a painful death. That's the kind of guy he is, as evidenced by that tweet. The sooner he's out of our club the better. Go on Jack, take your hate elsewhere. We're tired of your inherently evil nature. His hair is just the exclamation point at the end of him telling every Aston Villa fan to top themselves. Look away kids. Look away from him, or you'll turn evil too.

Errr what?

We need to start scoring more goals than we have been if we want to keep this momentum going, and Grealish is a creative and fearless player who can provide service and score goals himself. How long can Lambert hold him back? 

Jack posted that tweet not because he wants to leave for Man Utd, but because he hates Aston Villa and their fans. Jack Grealish hates you and he wants you to know it. He thinks you're scum. He hopes that everyone you know dies a painful death. That's the kind of guy he is, as evidenced by that tweet. The sooner he's out of our club the better. Go on Jack, take your hate elsewhere. We're tired of your inherently evil nature. His hair is just the exclamation point at the end of him telling every Aston Villa fan to top themselves. Look away kids. Look away from him, or you'll turn evil too.

Errr what?

Also WTF ?

Errr what?

Also WTF ?

I believe Mr Yillan was using sarcasm as a device of replicating some of the, somewhat comical panic being displayed by our fans due to Mr Grealish's tweet a page or two ago.

I believe that Mr Yillan doesn't actually think that Mr Grealish wants every Villa fan to "top themselves" and is merely poking the panicked people with a wind-up stick.

• Like 2

"On the first day of training, I didn't start the session that well," recalled Grealish. "He tapped me on the shoulder after a half an hour, saying 'Are you all right?' and I replied 'yeah'. Then he asked me: 'When do you start training then?'"

Guess who he is talking about ... great quote.

Roy-Keane-is-unveiled-as-the-new-assista

"ERRR RIGHT NOW SIR"

Â