The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Would a Villa fan really call it the theater of dreams? :/

Are you really suggesting he's not a Villa fan? :lol:

As far as I can see, he's more of a Villa fan than I am.

No, im not saying that. Of course he's Villa through and through.

My paranoia is just telling me someone who is going there to watch a game in awe of the place and referring to it as the name the Mancs give to it, is someone who may be going there.

But i have a tendency to read too much into little things like that so I wouldnt take too much notice

• Like 2

Okay fair enough might have been a slightly pathetic/melodramatic comment, although when your linked with that team earlier on in the day, then go and post a picture of there stadium calling it 'the theatre of dreams' then you know what your doing.

It's not the going to watch the football match thats the problem (if it was just to watch), its the fact he was trying to provoke a reaction imo. All going to his head a bit.

Okay fair enough might have been a slightly pathetic/melodramatic comment, although when your linked with that team earlier on in the day, then go and post a picture of there stadium calling it 'the theatre of dreams' then you know what your doing.

It's not the going to watch the football match thats the problem (if it was just to watch), its the fact he was trying to provoke a reaction imo. All going to his head a bit.

I don't see how he is looking to provoke a reaction... He is a young lad going to watch a football match, it is a massive stadium which could be overwhelming.

I don't see how he is looking to provoke a reaction... He is a young lad going to watch a football match, it is a massive stadium which could be overwhelming.

He was on the bench at Anfield yesterday, very much doubt he's overwhelmed. Put it this way if you went would you put a photo up saying that? It just doesn't seem natural. That's my opinion. 

No disrespect but what on earth are you on about?

• Like 3

He was on the bench at Anfield yesterday, very much doubt he's overwhelmed. Put it this way if you went would you put a photo up saying that? It just doesn't seem natural. That's my opinion.

You are no longer entitled to it!!!! Put it down and walk away!

Â