Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

15 hours ago, Genie said:

The final Series of The Walking Dead is just as shit as the last few. I’ll stick with it though just to see it through. 

52 minutes ago, Bizzzle said:

I wish I'd given up on the walking dead a few seasons back but I didn't and now I need to see how it ends but honestly it is a chore to get through episodes 

I tapped out as soon as Rick left the show. So glad I did as it was a load of pony at that point. It was like cleansing my soul, and I feel so much better now TWD isn't part of my life.

• Like 1

Naked and Afraid - a survivalist program where two strangers are dumped in a remote and hostile location (not unlike bloxwich) without clothes and only a machete to fend for themselves for 21 days 

some of the contestants are very good but some are absolutely clueless and annoying as hell. 

its trashy but a good watch, although not as good as the Alone series on Sky History

4 hours ago, darrenm said:

Not sure. I think I tried to watch it before and couldn't get anywhere but may give it another go now.

Oh, man. I’d pay good money to be able to watch Seinfeld for the first time again. 

Edited by El Zen
  • Like 3

Very disappointed to see the number of people on here referring to "seasons" instead of "series" 

Get a grip people (unless you are actually American, then I guess I can take you off the list) 

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

Very disappointed to see the number of people on here referring to "seasons" instead of "series" 

Get a grip people (unless you are actually American, then I guess I can take you off the list) 

I think it’s fair to refer to an American show with “seasons”.

• Thanks 1

The BBC have put both series of 15 Storeys High on iplayer after Sean Lock's sad passing.

I would highly recommend it. It is dark, strange, maudlin and very funny. Lots of familiar faces in little cameo roles. Written by and starring Lock who is very funny in an understated way

• Like 1

Watched Untold: Caitlyn Jenner on Netflix last night.

Not a program I thought would interest me in any way; but it was actually very good and only very loosely based on the whole Kardashian stuff. It's mostly to do with how Bruce Jenner became Olympic champion and the story is seriously impressive.

• Like 1

Finished Deadwood this morning. Absolutely brilliant show and Ian McShane was phenomenal.

Now on to watch the movie that came out a couple years ago.

Edited by Big Salad
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Probably one for documentary thread but technically classed as a series on Netlix...

Turning Point: 9/11 and the War on Terror is fantastic.

3 episodes in. On another level to the majority of the Netflix produced Docs, some real big hitters interviewed for this and so far it's riveting. High recommended. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, PieFacE said:

I'm absolutely loving Nine Perfect Strangers. I read some reviews which were all relatively negative beforehand so I I'm very surprised how good I think it is. Excellent viewing so far.

Not a fan of Kidman but will give it a go.

Vigil great after two eps I think.

Â