Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, Designer1 said:

I've been enjoying it. I do agree it isn't up to the quality of the first season though and I'm wondering if that's because there's no antagonists for Ted to overcome? That was such a big focus in the first series and I think it's missed.

It's barely dropped off for me if at all, loving Roy Kent. This show just makes me smile non stop.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Phil Silvers said:

It's barely dropped off for me if at all, loving Roy Kent. This show just makes me smile non stop.

The Soccer Saturday sections have been a great bit of satire 😄

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Decided to see if Curb Your Enthusiasm is worth the hype.

1 ep in and so far it's making me laugh. Bodes well.

In my top 5 favorite shows of all time easily. Trust me its hilarious all the way through.

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, darrenm said:

34 minutes ago, Big Salad said:

In my top 5 favorite shows of all time easily. Trust me its hilarious all the way through.

This is another close to the top of my hit list, will eventually get round to  it but so many shows and so little time, I go by the hype, rating, recommendation and eventually just eliminate some based on feedback too, just like @Genie comment about the walking dead above. Its the only way to get through the best stuff. Then a new series of our particular favourites come around again, its a hard life.

1 hour ago, darrenm said:

Season 1 has genuinely one of the funniest moments on TV I've ever seen.  Got me in the mood to watch it all over again.

• Like 1

On 24/08/2021 at 11:38, Paddywhack said:

I hope I’m in the minority and other people are enjoying it. It might be partly because I binged watched the last season but we’re having to wait a week between episodes this time.

I binged season 1 and really loved it and I'm the same, season 2 has been poor and the Christmas episode was terrible and a waste of time. 

Luckily, the one after seems to have improved. I think part of the problem is that Ted Lasso doesn't seem to be in it that much anymore. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, darrenm said:

You're in for an absolute treat. 

He's a comedy genius. 

Did you like Seinfeld? 

3 hours ago, darrenm said:

You're in for a treat. Amazing show. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DCJonah said:

You're in for an absolute treat. 

He's a comedy genius. 

Did you like Seinfeld? 

Not sure. I think I tried to watch it before and couldn't get anywhere but may give it another go now.

A bit late to the party but I'm just watching The Serpent in iplayer

I am enjoying it although Charles Sobhraj is scary as ****.  Obviously all dialogue is completely fictional,  but then any serial killer is by nature gong to be scary as ****. 

• Like 1

Started Californication again thanks to @rjw63posting about Zevon. 

Think I’m gonna stop at season 4 though as it all went downhill after that but man, 1-3 is some of my favourite TV ever made. Tremendous.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Started Californication again thanks to @rjw63posting about Zevon. 

Think I’m gonna stop at season 4 though as it all went downhill after that but man, 1-3 is some of my favourite TV ever made. Tremendous.

Virtually guaranteed lady flesh on show in every episode. What's not to like?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Genie said:

The final Series of The Walking Dead is just as shit as the last few. I’ll stick with it though just to see it through. 

I wish I'd given up on the walking dead a few seasons back but I didn't and now I need to see how it ends but honestly it is a chore to get through episodes 

13 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Season 1 has genuinely one of the funniest moments on TV I've ever seen.  Got me in the mood to watch it all over again.

Think I've just seen it. Aunt?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â