Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

For fans of true crime documentarys, along the lines of Netflixs oft inflated 3-6 parters, are there any cases you're aware of which would be good fodder for a programme? 

I watched a video on the Caylee Anthony case yesterday, and wow. It was maybe just over an hour long but what a roller-coaster. I think it was quite an infamous case in the US, but I didn't know much about it at all. Fascinating, and utterly terrifying. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, hogso said:

For fans of true crime documentarys, along the lines of Netflixs oft inflated 3-6 parters, are there any cases you're aware of which would be good fodder for a programme? 

I watched a video on the Caylee Anthony case yesterday, and wow. It was maybe just over an hour long but what a roller-coaster. I think it was quite an infamous case in the US, but I didn't know much about it at all. Fascinating, and utterly terrifying. 

Where is this being shown, thanks.

1 hour ago, hogso said:

Check out JCS on YouTube, it’s absolutely fantastic and one of the episodes covers Casey Anthony.

2 hours ago, Phil Silvers said:

Where is this being shown, thanks.

'Enjoy' 

1 hour ago, AVFCDAN said:

Check out JCS on YouTube, it’s absolutely fantastic and one of the episodes covers Casey Anthony.

Yeah, that's where I saw it 

• Thanks 1

Just finished Mayans M.C. season 3. Continues to go from strength to strength. I was expecting a dip after Kurt Sutter was fired, but to be fair its got better.

Deffo worth a watch for any SOA fans out there.

I watched episode one of The Night Manager last night, mostly because I've never watched anything with Hugh Laurie in without enjoying it.

Bit shit though, isn't it? I couldn't decide if the plot of dialogue was more ludicrous, and really couldn't suspend my disbelief enough to enjoy it.

• Shocked 1

On 09/06/2021 at 05:35, Seat68 said:

Time on BBC, all 3 episodes available now. Its a masterclass from the leads. Grim but bloody hell it was good. 

Sean Bean plays the most un Sean Bean-like role in this. No blunt talking, " i'll tw*t thee around t'head if tha dont behave" sort of thing.

My missus has to visit prisons a lot in her work and she says its scarily accurate, esp when a 6 foot 5 twenty stone bruiser calls her "Miss" (she's 5' 2") when she interviews him.

Great tv prog.

Edited by mottaloo
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

MOTU was the first toy collection I had! Good times. 

Trailer looks ok. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bizzzle said:

Clarkson’s farm on Amazon prime is great if you like Jeremy Clarkson  

Watched a couple of episodes, love it, I'm partial to blithering idiots. Loving Gerald and Kaleb, great characters. 

• Like 1

Finished "Time" - excellent.

Watched the last 3 episodes of "Chicago PD" - still very good and renewed for THREE seasons

Last episode of Grey's Anatomy - meh. Can't believe they're flogging this dead horse for an 18th season.

Back to Good Girls, and if it gets crap you KNOW I'll still be watching...

spacer.png

On 11/06/2021 at 16:43, PieFacE said:

VillaTalk doing me proud lately.

Time was excellent
The Kominsky Method was awesome
Mare of Easttown is very good so far (3 eps in)

Thanks for the recommendations. 

Awesome to hear!

I love this thread because of the recommendations! 

• Like 4

Â