General Chat

Stevo985

22 minutes ago, Louis said:

Did anyone see the 999 call where she was lying? And I think the police came to the house. Very poor boy. It just shows about how bad parents can be with children on some occasion. That was just evil. I’m glad they’re now jailed as they should be. No other words said from me, that’s just horrible to hear.

Jail is too good for them.

I don’t say this lightly, but they should hang for what they did. 

• Like 1

This building has always fascinated me, as I worked right by it for over 15 years, and its been empty all that time. I think its sat empty since the late 90s. 

6 hours ago, Xela said:

This building has always fascinated me, as I worked right by it for over 15 years, and its been empty all that time. I think its sat empty since the late 90s. 

Birmenum. Bloody foreigners. 

What about the nice old red brick Central Methodist Hall?  Is that still pretty much abandoned?

Went in there as part of a zombie run and it was completely stripped bare inside, suited the whole zombie apocalypse scenario well (as did the streets of Digbeth).  Read something about it maybe being converted to a hotel.

37 minutes ago, dubbs said:

Unfortunately my girlfriend has the same name as that evil murdering bitch.  The amount of messages she's received via social media is appalling.   Keyboard warriors and trolls saying they hope she dies,  and if they find her they'll kill her - its really shook her up.  Of course there's nothing she can do apart from ignore them or disable the accounts.  She's replied to a few pointing out she's a different person but it does make you wonder...

The joys of social media , eh. I imagine you both feel slightly uncomfortable. 

• Thanks 1

Yebus this is terrifying 

As mentioned before I fell there has been and unusual amount of seismic activity this year. Thais is based on me having no data what so ever on the topic and just pulling this out of the air. But it feels like it's been more than usual this year :D 

12 minutes ago, sne said:

Yebus this is terrifying 

As mentioned before I fell there has been and unusual amount of seismic activity this year. Thais is based on me having no data what so ever on the topic and just pulling this out of the air. But it feels like it's been more than usual this year :D 

Someone decided it was better to film an aproaching volcanic ash cloud loaded with lava bombs than take shelter or run like f&&&

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, bickster said:

Someone decided it was better to film an aproaching volcanic ash cloud loaded with lava bombs than take shelter or run like f&&&

Gotta earn those likes somehow. 

Â