General Chat

Stevo985

One for @Xela

Been up to Manchester today so on our way back we stopped in Wilmslow for some lunch. My goodness the amount of Range Rovers and G Wagons going past with 20 something hotties in them, rife. 

Nice matt black Lambo in the car park too, was looking for a Manchester player. But when we left, another younger lady got in it with her friend. Some shocking money up there!

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Nice matt black Lambo in the car park too, was looking for a Manchester player. But when we left, another younger lady got in it with her friend. Some shocking credit card debt up there!

FTFY ;)

26 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

But when we left, another younger lady got in her rich husband's car with her friend.

FTFY - as @choffer says

All about image though isn't it. It would have appealed to me 10-15 years ago. Not at all now though. 

• Like 1

On 13/12/2021 at 11:54, Dante_Lockhart said:

I'm debating deleting Twitter and taking a break from social media / online posting. It's exhausting at the moment but I still find myself being drawn into it and wasting time reading about stuff I have no interest in.

Has anyone else done this previously? Thinking it would be good for the old mental health leading up to Xmas. Clear the mind of all the shit in the world at the moment and bury my head in the sand for a few weeks.

I did it with twitter, for a while. It wasn't a health thing, just tedium/too much shit - Had a break, then went back, stuck to a limited range of "happy" topics - (for me nature, cricket, music type stuff) and every time I see something I don't like come up, I block or mute or unfollow to keep it all nice. I recommend it. I've never done facehole or any of the other ones, just VT and twitter. Too much internet is bad, I think.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Although I've been off work this week, which has been great, it's made me dwell on a few things and as a result, i've felt a bit down over the last few days. This omnicron outbreak is just the icing on the turd cake at the moment. Its nothing major, its just when i'm not working, i'm kind of jolted out of my usual rut/routine and it gives me more time to think about things and the current state of my life.

Hi mate...are you a member of a gym ? It's just that I've had similar thoughts from time to time and the gym is :

1. A change of scenery 

2. Releases the endorphins while exercising 

3. I get to perve on the females half my age as they wiggle around in lycra 😜

Or if you prefer a foaming flagon of ale to wash down your game pie and chips at your chosen Stratford hideaway !

Edited by mottaloo
  • Thanks 1

On 15/12/2021 at 22:52, Eidolon said:

Nothing wrong with a little side hustle 😅

My Onlyfans side hustle was a disaster... I had to pay people to subscribe to me 🤡

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 15/12/2021 at 15:32, mottaloo said:

Or if you prefer a foaming flagon of ale to wash down your game pie and chips at your chosen Stratford hideaway !

Plenty of foaming flagons were quaffed! 

Talking of game, one of options on the menu was venison, pheasant and mallard faggots! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Plenty of foaming flagons were quaffed! 

Talking of game, one of options on the menu was venison, pheasant and mallard faggots! 

I bet you would've had that dish if it was brought to you by a serving wench with the mushy peas in a miniature watering can !

• Haha 1

Â