General Chat

Stevo985

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I had my first foray into the arts this evening since I was at school. Bought some watercolours, a pad, and the book 365 Days of Art, and after quite a humiliating experience I've decided to take a step back and maybe learn the basics of control and mixing colours before I have another attempt at a landscape

Even the cats looked unimpressed

Just ensure the clouds are happy little clouds and you'll be fine. 

20 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I had my first foray into the arts this evening since I was at school. Bought some watercolours, a pad, and the book 365 Days of Art, and after quite a humiliating experience I've decided to take a step back and maybe learn the basics of control and mixing colours before I have another attempt at a landscape

Pics or GTFO

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Davkaus said:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886l980ezqmbgmwqap4gc

i bet the cats were more petrified than unimpressed with that going on 😂

• Haha 4

My wife ordered a mug for my daughters teacher from the Villa store. 
It arrived in literally 20-30 pieces. I can’t believe they managed to smash it up so much.

She contacted them and they sent out a replacement, imagine the horror when we came home to a note through the door saying they’d put it over the garden gate. Luckily it was in 1 piece.

Talking of Hermes:

Couriers working for one of Britain’s largest delivery companies mishandle parcels, routinely fail to complete next-day orders and are encouraged to lie to customers, an investigation by The Times has found.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/exposed-the-hermes-delivery-staff-throwing-your-parcels-against-the-wall-rckzwbxc7

Video should play even if you are not subscribed. 

• Like 1

On 20/12/2021 at 18:03, Xela said:

A pal of mine has ordered me something for Christmas. Great.

Its being 'delivered' by Hermes between 7pm-9pm tonight. Not great :(

It turned up today 

2 days late. 

When we went to Oxford the other month we went into the big museum there, the one with all the old dinosaur bones etc. Got really taken back with what was in there , then directly above it was another museum that concentrated more on different cultures . Really good museum. Booked up to go Oxford again but this time taking the kids with us as we think they will love the museum . 

Â