General Chat

Stevo985

A truly horrific case of abuse.  I had to turn the news over last night as my two children (ages 9 and 7) were in the room.  They stopped what they doing and asked what was wrong with the boy crying out.  Mrs F and I did our best to explain briefly that sometimes people are cruel and that’s why it’s important to be kind.

It churns the stomach and makes my blood boil that this cruelty goes on in the world.  

• Like 3

19 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

Yeah, it's worrying how much you don't hear about.😳

The little boy who died in Droitwich earlier in the year hit me quite hard. Not sure what's happened with the investigation but it's certainly not gone to court yet. I'd been on the housing development where he lived a few times and had seen him on his own outside his house and there was something that made me feel sorry for him. No more than that and could quite easily have been nothing so I couldn't have done much but still made me feel shit. 

• Like 1

So he's got 21 years and she's got 29.

Doesn't seem right that he will be walking around a free man younger than I am now when he's done his time.  Hopefully it will still be painful for him trying to walk by then.

I didn't realise that her own kids grew up in a house next door living perfectly normal, happy lives.  I don't know who they were living with but again I refuse to believe someone else didn't know what was happening.

Blues are doing a tribute away at Milwall.  I hope those neanderthals at Millwall don't ruin it.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Doesn't seem right that he will be walking around a free man younger than I am now when he's done his time.  Hopefully it will still be painful for him trying to walk by then.

I didn't realise that her own kids grew up in a house next door living perfectly normal, happy lives.  I don't know who they were living with but again I refuse to believe someone else didn't know what was happening.

Blues are doing a tribute away at Milwall.  I hope those neanderthals at Millwall don't ruin it.

I think from the reports that they were in the same household. Obviously there will be a lot more coming out of this and in particular what, if anything, more the social services could have done. This however is a very nasty case and one that understandably is quite shocking, given what the poor kid went through :( 

I was a little surprised that she didn't get a whole life sentence in the circumstances. I wonder if the sentences may get reviewed. 

Edit - re the Millwall fans, I hope so too. 

Edited by cyrusr

The boys birth mother was in jail for murdering her partner. The woman had her own two children taken into care after a suicide attempt. Social workers visited and reported no concerns.

This entire story is absolutely **** tragic, poor lad.

59 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Not sure what it's like for the women in jail, but he won't have a good time when the other inmates accidently (on purpose) find out what he is in for. They all see the news.

Still not long enough, but better than I was expecting, anything less than 10 years, I would have wanted to hunt them down myself on their release.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Xann said:

Gloucestershire: Man ‘goes to hospital with WW2 shell stuck in bottom’ as bomb squad called

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. I do not judge this fella. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Yeah, she's got life with a minimum of 29. He's got 21, and will serve at least two thirds. She was the pure evil one. She has 4 kids by 3 different blokes, 2 of which were taken off her. She was also pregnant when she was arrested I believe and aborted. From an interview with one of her exes, she just had kids for the benefit money it gave and spent it on tattoos, booze and the latest smartphones. 

No-one would shed any tears if she was executed.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I unknowingly drank my daughters piss today . Luckily I can’t taste Jack shit, but yes, what a thing to do. Had the rest of them in stitches , so all good fun 🙂

This is the Ruge content I signed up for. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Did anyone see the 999 call where she was lying? And I think the police came to the house. Very poor boy. It just shows about how bad parents can be with children on some occasion. That was just evil. I’m glad they’re now jailed as they should be. No other words said from me, that’s just horrible to hear.

• Like 1

Â