General Chat

Stevo985

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

I didn't call last night.

I'm about to. The leg ache had mostly gone but I'm insanely out of breath and heart feels like I ran a marathon yesterday.

bloody do it man

there's no macho points in postponing it with the symptoms you've described

if it turns out to be panic, or man flu, or asthma well then happy days, they're all legit if they're making you ill

if it's something more than that, why on earth would you leave it

and I've been waiting 24 hours to use my #prayforChindie joke 'cos I don't want it to be in spectacular bad taste

• Like 3

I'm in resus. They think I have a blood clot in my lung. They won't let me go home because my heart rate is too high. My temperature is also high. Apparently they're going to pump me full of drugs.

14 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I'm in resus. They think I have a blood clot in my lung. They won't let me go home because my heart rate is too high. My temperature is also high. Apparently they're going to pump me full of drugs.

Good, they can get you sorted and back to normal (we’ll normal for Chindie, anyway :P). Right as rain in a few days. Best wishes.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Chindie said:

All the best Chinders.  We love you.

22 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Get well soon!!!

I stay feel embarrassed to be in here. On either side there's people extremely unwell. I don't feel too bad

Just spoken with the doctor and he's said my lung has a small shadow on it. So yeah. Heart rate is 120 sat here. Apparently that's not good.

48 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Get well chap. 

Drugs are good!

Thanks all. I'm sure I'll be fine. They've just checked my leg with an ultrasound and couldn't see a clot there so I think they're now thinking it's an infection. I think. Or the clot is in the lung. 

Never been so wired up with stuff. Also blood taken from an artery by your thumb sucks. I'm not bad with needles, but oof that hurt.

54 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Thanks all. I'm sure I'll be fine. They've just checked my leg with an ultrasound and couldn't see a clot there so I think they're now thinking it's an infection. I think. Or the clot is in the lung. 

Never been so wired up with stuff. Also blood taken from an artery by your thumb sucks. I'm not bad with needles, but oof that hurt.

Feel better buddy - glad you got checked out!

5 hours ago, Chindie said:

I didn't call last night.

I'm about to. The leg ache had mostly gone but I'm insanely out of breath and heart feels like I ran a marathon yesterday.

Look after yourself mate. 

Â