General Chat

Stevo985

3 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Sitting at the hospital waiting for my wife. We were so excited as she had a positive pregnancy test about eight weeks ago. Sadly it had stopped growing and there was no heartbeat on the ultra sound. So now she has to have a "D & C" which is basically taking out what was there to avoid the risk of infection.

I'm naturally disappointed, but it was heart wrenching to see her so upset. That's far worse than my sadness about what could have been. She's an amazing woman and I'm heartbroken for her.

I know exactly how you’re feeling. People will tell you how normal it is and all that, but it certainly doesn’t feel normal. 

All I can say is that it will get better. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Michelsen said:

I know exactly how you’re feeling. People will tell you how normal it is and all that, but it certainly doesn’t feel normal. 

All I can say is that it will get better. 

Cheers mate.

Still waiting to see her as she's now in recovery waking up. Doc called and said everything went fine.

Saw some ladies coming into holding after their ops and they were obviously upset. Not a fun day.

Edited by TheAuthority

17 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Sitting at the hospital waiting for my wife. We were so excited as she had a positive pregnancy test about eight weeks ago. Sadly it had stopped growing and there was no heartbeat on the ultra sound. So now she has to have a "D & C" which is basically taking out what was there to avoid the risk of infection.

I'm naturally disappointed, but it was heart wrenching to see her so upset. That's far worse than my sadness about what could have been. She's an amazing woman and I'm heartbroken for her.

Mate. I am so so so sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you. 

• Like 1

Rough times. Best wishes to you both.

My other half suffered some grimness that put life on hold for a spell.

We had a fun year after the issues were resolved.

Weekends away, couple of trips abroad and caught up with people.

Would recommend it.

• Thanks 1

On 09/03/2018 at 10:47, Paddywhack said:

I'm going to be meeting one you guys for the first time in the next few days.

You don't know who you are and you don't know when it'll be, but one you is going to bump into someone with a big yellow face and sunglasses.

It was @darrenm. He was absolutely over the moon to meet me in person, obviously.

Right, who can I stalk now?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

It was @darrenm. He was absolutely over the moon to meet me in person, obviously.

Right, who can I stalk now?

I now know Paddywhack's true identity and I'll sell it to the highest bidder.

Top bloke, great to meet you. Sorry if I was a bit distracted, I'm an ignorant fkr when flapping.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Top bloke, great to meet you. Sorry if I was a bit distracted, I'm an ignorant fkr when flapping.

Not at all, you were lovely. I think I’d been crying under the pressure of organising a parkrun!

17 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Wait, you were fapping together?

Â