General Chat

Stevo985

13 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

How do they treat that? Warfarin? 

Or Heparin, or there are a few new anti-coagulants that don't require  the kind of monitoring that Warfarin does. Most places use these now. 

Edited by BillyShears
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, Chindie said:

I have multiple blood clots in my lung. Not going anywhere any time soon.

Pulmonary embolisms?

Time to stop with the new symptoms and clear some of the existing maladies.

Get well soon!

Thanks all.

I completely gutted I've got to stay here longer. It's the most uncomfortable, unrelaxed environment imaginable. Daft old coots shouting in the night, constant clanging banging and rattling and roasting hot (which I then get told is because I'm unwell and they need to cool me down, but everyone that visits me complains it's too hot).

Not worrying about whatevers wrong with me. Nothing I can do about it. Just want to get out of here.

48 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

How do they treat that? Warfarin? 

They're going to discuss it with me tomorrow. In the meantime I get anticoag infections later and I guess they'll keep up with the antibiotics.

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

I have multiple blood clots in my lung. Not going anywhere any time soon.

Damn, Chindie, get well soon! 

46 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Thanks all.

I completely gutted I've got to stay here longer. It's the most uncomfortable, unrelaxed environment imaginable. Daft old coots shouting in the night, constant clanging banging and rattling and roasting hot (which I then get told is because I'm unwell and they need to cool me down, but everyone that visits me complains it's too hot).

Not worrying about whatevers wrong with me. Nothing I can do about it. Just want to get out of here.

They're going to discuss it with me tomorrow. In the meantime I get anticoag infections later and I guess they'll keep up with the antibiotics.

I know the feeling mate. Had to spend a week in hospital earlier in the year and it really hit home what a crisis the NHS are in. 

Hope you get well soon mate.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

1 hour ago, Chindie said:

Thanks all.

Get well soon mate. I know what you mean about hospitals. Every time i've been in one, I couldn't wait to get out and that was only visiting! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Chindie said:

Thanks all.

Good chance to catch up on the netflix mate! 

Edited by Demitri_C

What with the racism thread gone...

Britain First Leaders Paul Golding And Jayda Fransen Found Guilty Of Hate Crimes

Fransen was found guilty of three of the four charges against her.

Huff

Â