General Chat

Stevo985

Any experience of pre diabetes on here?

I've been concerned for a while some medication I take is making me produce too much insulin so I got a blood glucose monitor. My fasting blood sugar this morning is 6.4 which I read it a little high.

Its got me a little paranoid. Any advice?

20 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Any experience of pre diabetes on here?

I've been concerned for a while some medication I take is making me produce too much insulin so I got a blood glucose monitor. My fasting blood sugar this morning is 6.4 which I read it a little high.

Its got me a little paranoid. Any advice?

Go and see a doctor?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Xann said:

NME in print has bit the dust.

good, i’m sick of having it thrust in my face by people standing outside busy tube stations getting in the way.

Edited by a m ole

15 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Never thought of that. Cheers mate! 

10 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

To be honest you should, get expert advice 

Yep.

If you need medical advice, a load of mugs on a messageboard aren't the right people to ask. If it's something as serious as the medication you've been given is giving you diabetes, then the only person who can help you is a doctor.

Good luck with it, hope it's not serious.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

If you need medical advice, a load of mugs on a messageboard aren't the right people to ask. 

What? The VT Clinic is always the best place to get a diagnosis of AIDS! 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Yep.

If you need medical advice, a load of mugs on a messageboard aren't the right people to ask. If it's something as serious as the medication you've been given is giving you diabetes, then the only person who can help you is a doctor.

Good luck with it, hope it's not serious.

Thanks mate. I shouldn't have asked for the advice part. It was more just to see if anyone wished to discussed high blood sugar experiences  I couldn't find a thread for it.

im definitely going to get it checked out. 

• Like 2

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Thanks mate. I shouldn't have asked for the advice part. It was more just to see if anyone wished to discussed high blood sugar experiences  I couldn't find a thread for it.

Good to hear mate :thumb:

Hope you get it sorted

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Hope everything goes okay for you buddy. Right to have a precautionary check etc. ;):thumb:

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

While you're there can ask if you can have your Brexits removed at the same time? :mrgreen:

I'm going to be meeting one you guys for the first time in the next few days.

You don't know who you are and you don't know when it'll be, but one you is going to bump into someone with a big yellow face and sunglasses.

40 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I'm going to be meeting one you guys for the first time in the next few days.

You don't know who you are and you don't know when it'll be, but one you is going to bump into someone with a big yellow face and sunglasses.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â