General Chat

Stevo985

1 minute ago, NurembergVillan said:

Look mate, I know this may seem like an insensitive thing to do but as a Mod I'm kind of duty bound.  You know how it goes...

If this whole hospital thing doesn't quite go to plan, which thread do you want naming after you?

The Chindie Comicbook Movie Memorial Thread?

Has a decent ring to it?

• Like 1

Or, depending on what happens...

"The get yourself to hospital and stop pissing about wasting time posting on VT or you'll end up like Chindie Health Thread"?

Maybe this would be more aproros?

Too soon?

Edited by TheAuthority
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Heart monito pad things definitely weren't designed with me in mind. They won't stick to my unevolved chest for more than a minute 

Only one thing to do. Shave it all off! 

Feel better, dude! 

Good news Chindie. Expect you will have a lung scan later to rule out a clot. Hopefully it's a bit of an infection that can be cleared up. Not surprised you went straight to Resus. Get well soon old chap.

Edited by BillyShears

11 hours ago, Chindie said:

I'm in resus. They think I have a blood clot in my lung. They won't let me go home because my heart rate is too high. My temperature is also high. Apparently they're going to pump me full of drugs.

All the rest Chindie its the best place for them to treat you. Look forward to seeing you back up at 100% again.

6 hours ago, Chindie said:

Thanks all.

I'm on a ward now. This machine they have me on won't stop beeping. It's maddening. At least I'm on a proper bed I guess. And I've got a kinda alcove to myself. Small luxuries.

Any hot nurse totty about to keep you "up" and about?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chindie said:

I stay feel embarrassed to be in here. On either side there's people extremely unwell. I don't feel too bad

Just spoken with the doctor and he's said my lung has a small shadow on it. So yeah. Heart rate is 120 sat here. Apparently that's not good.

Get well soon, Chindie. All the best.

Â