General Chat

Stevo985

So my brother who has been a functional codeine addict for many years is in ICU. Multi -organ failure and a flesh eating infection they can't treat because he's too weak.

Guys/girls....whatever is going in your lives, whatever mess you're in....talk to someone....because the mess you make if you don't is always worse.

Just an update on this. My brother died yesterday aged 29.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I know VT is a hive of scum, villany and degeneracy.....but you really are my scummy villanous degenerates and I'm proud to be one of you.

Rest in Peace mate.

so sorry to hear that mate, tragic. All the best mate
  • Like 1

So my brother who has been a functional codeine addict for many years is in ICU. Multi -organ failure and a flesh eating infection they can't treat because he's too weak.

Guys/girls....whatever is going in your lives, whatever mess you're in....talk to someone....because the mess you make if you don't is always worse.

Just an update on this. My brother died yesterday aged 29.

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I know VT is a hive of scum, villany and degeneracy.....but you really are my scummy villanous degenerates and I'm proud to be one of you.

Rest in Peace mate.

Sorry to hear this mate. My condolence to you and your family.

• Like 1

I don't talk to my brother, I barely know him as we are two opposites. If I was pushed I would say I don't like him. Yesterday was the first time we had exchanged words in 3 years and that was a ten second phone call made up of grunts on his behalf. With all of that I couldn't imagine losing the useless chucklehead. Sincere condolences to you and yours Eames.

• Like 1

Awful news.

Puts things into perspective.

Hope your family and yourself are keeping strong for one another, I bet your parents are finding times particularly difficult.

As little as it means, best wishes Eames, hope everything goes as "Ok" as possible.

You know where we are if you need us.

Lap x

• Like 1

Â