General Chat

Stevo985

The Fookin size of the spiders in the house already !!!

All desperately looking for sex too.

well that's just put a different spin on things

I caught one the other evening and whilst delicately carrying it out of the house I could really feel it pushing against me. Strong for a little fellah.

Turns out now he was bumming me in the thumb!

• Like 4

I had it when I was 12. It was shite then. Apparently the older you get it the worse it is, which I guess is why mums used to have chickenpox parties to get their kids infected if one had it.

Actually I don't know if chickenpox parties were a real thing or if I made it up.

45 now and never had it  ... my kids both caught it a few years back so I kinda expected to get the dreaded Shingles but it never materialised   .... but yeah I've heard it can be bad

Edited by tonyh29

I had it when I was 12. It was shite then. Apparently the older you get it the worse it is, which I guess is why mums used to have chickenpox parties to get their kids infected if one had it.

Actually I don't know if chickenpox parties were a real thing or if I made it up.

45 now and never had it  ... my kids both caught it a few years back so I kinda expected to get the dreaded Shingles but it never materialised   .... but yeah I've heard it can be bad

I'd say you either have had it and you or your mother have forgotten about it. Or you kept your kids in a sealed containment facility until they were given the all clear.

Chickenpox has an incredibly effective transmition rate.

I don't think you can get shingles without having had chicken pox previously and I'm not sure you can you get shingles from Chicken pox? I know it works the other way round though because when I was about 13 I got shingles and gave my Nan chicken pox as she'd never had it before. I'm certainly no doctor so could be wrong though.

I'd say you either have had it and you or your mother have forgotten about it. Or you kept your kids in a sealed containment facility until they were given the all clear.

Chickenpox has an incredibly effective transmition rate.

My brother caught it when he was 28 ( long after he'd moved out) so I'm also working on the logic neither of us had caught it when we lived at home together as kids ,rather than forgetting we had it

so it sounds like you've rumbled me and where I keep my kids :)

Edited by tonyh29

It's actually quite common to catch it and have barely any symptoms (just a few spots) so you may not even know you've had it. Other people it can cover the whole of their body to the point it goes inside your mouth and into your lungs. That's when it gets really bad.

If I'm coming off as though I'm a chicken pox researcher I'm really not. My 3 year old had it a few months back so I did a bit of reading at the time.

Â