Pau Torres

Delphinho123

While lenget has been decent enough as cover for pau, we just aren't the same.

I would be looking at the potential to keep lenget for next season, dependent on how mings recovers. But certainly not on the wages barca are paying him.

• Like 2

Chuffed to have got the win without risking Pau. He has to come back in at Spurs though - I’m pretty sure he will. The decision will be who he partners with in the middle - Konsa or Lenglet - with Cash or Konsa at full back. 

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Didn’t seem to be in the training pics. Good to see Carlos back though. I also thought I saw Duran but that can’t be right. 

Torres is in this video posted by the club today (about 11 seconds in). Duran is back in training.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

tbh, i can see him not playing against Ajax, to give him more time.

Its a bit like the Ramsey thing isnt it, but to a lesser degree, the same, small (ish), recurring injury?

2 hours ago, MaVilla said:

tbh, i can see him not playing against Ajax, to give him more time.

Its a bit like the Ramsey thing isnt it, but to a lesser degree, the same, small (ish), recurring injury?

I'm sure Emery said it was different. But also that is was minor. 

50 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

Not again. 

This is a guess but my assumption is he was only ever supposed to play 45 mins tonight. Guess we will find out shortly

• Like 1

Hopefully it was just planned and everything is rosy. 

If he's aggravated the ankle again we need to start asking what the **** we are doing regarding his injury...

Â