Mattéo Guendouzi

JayVTID

3 minutes ago, jim said:

Not sure why his value has jumped from £9m to to £30m in 6 months.

Because Marseille got a Brucey bargain to begin with as Arsenal was desperate to get rid. I mean his true value was like 25 mill and now is close to 40.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Arsenal might have a sell on clause which kept the original fee to Marseille down. 

They do.  Which is one of the reasons Marseille want more for him, as they will receive less if he goes for a reasonable price.  Added to the fact they probably hate us for getting Kamara for nothing.

1 hour ago, one_ian_taylor said:

Think I've  got a handle on this one now. We may or may not be interested, and we think he might improve the team, or it's a bad idea, or we're  not sure.  

I believe I agree with everything you said except the part between ‘think’ and ‘sure’.  But I could change my mind, although I haven’t decided yet.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, KAZZAM said:

Arsenal might have a sell on clause which kept the original fee to Marseille down. 

21 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

They have - might be around 5-10% hence the inflated fee 

I read it was 15% yesterday but can’t find the quote now

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Bet Marseille hate us.  They’re like our midfield feeder team.  Ones that don’t work out they have back. (Veretout).

Didn’t we sign Veretout from Nantes?

13 minutes ago, nick76 said:

I read it was 15% yesterday but can’t find the quote now

Yeah I saw that. The wording was that it 'could be as high as 15%' so I don't think the journo knew either (assuming we read the same thing).

Â