Mattéo Guendouzi

JayVTID

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I read that in Luke from UTV podcast voice/accent - deep Brummie.

" Bad VOIIIIBES... Not Feelin iht "

You bast… my tea has gone over my laptop this made me laugh more than it should have!!! 😂

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Because....?

First there was the stuff at Arsenal and I get he was a kid etc but then if you do a little google search around his time at Marseille he seems to have fallen out with other players there too.  I get it might all be bullshit but it does seem like trouble seems to follow him a little. 

38 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Had a snippet of information on this one.

Obviously all could change in a few minutes but currently this is likely, with the sanson thing seeming true as well.

#NigelITK textbook ITK - well done. Almost satirical! 

However, knowing you’re a long time poster and not an attention seeker I believe you. Hope we get this one done! 

I am really excited about this link.. Him, Kamara, Luiz, Ramsey feels like a proper Villa midfield.. young, tough, and technically good.. Guendouzi gets on very well with Emery, and him and Kamara is a great blend of on field personalities, one agressive the other calm.. together I think they will become a formidable pair.

But I am a naturally very optimistic person 😀

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Bet Marseille hate us.  They’re like our midfield feeder team.  Ones that don’t work out they have back. (Veretout).

We are their Man City

2 minutes ago, jim said:

Not sure why his value has jumped from £9m to to £30m in 6 months.

It hasn't. He was never valued at £9m, his market value was more than that, but Arsenal wanted rid, so they sold to Marseille at that price and inserted a sell on clause in the event he went for big money, standard practice.

• Thanks 3

Â