Mattéo Guendouzi

JayVTID

The bit I have underlined is interesting. BBC

Emery on links with Mateo Guendouzi and other targets: "I can't speak about players potentially coming here. With some players, it could be an opportunity to get them if I know them. The club is open to getting more players in the squad.

"We have more players with the possibility to leave and if we can do it we can add more players. We want to improve and have better balance in the squad with different profiles."

9 minutes ago, av1 said:

The bit I have underlined is interesting. BBC

So is the bit that says 'if we can do it we can add more players'. Looks like a sell to buy situation.

10 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

So is the bit that says 'if we can do it we can add more players'. Looks like a sell to buy situation.

It always makes me laugh that sell to buy is a  negative. Its how it should be. But hang on, didnt we just buy without selling  one day ago ?

I think its having space in the squad rather than not having any money 

• Like 2

Just now, MWARLEY2 said:

It always makes me laugh that sell to buy is a  negative. Its how it should be. But hang on, didnt we just buy without selling  one day ago ?

Depends if there is anyone willing to buy. If not then it's a negative cos we can't improve the squad.

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Chelsea says ‘hold my drink’ 

😘

1 minute ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Ludwig on his back to Sevilla by the sounds of things.

Personally think it makes sense to have a one in, one out strategy. Means the squad isn't bloated and also fairer for the outgoing players themselves - beats wasting away in the reserves/under23s etc.

55 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

You can only register what 25 players not including under 21s? So yes this comes into it 

5 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Romano saying we’re talking to the player but no bid. I still think Marseilles will ask for too much. Sanson might be key to the deal.

I always thought doing this was illegal. Unless they've given us permission to talk to the player which would be odd if we haven' even bid. 

3 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

I always thought doing this was illegal. Unless they've given us permission to talk to the player which would be odd if we haven' even bid. 

Yeah I thought this to but I think teams don’t care anymore as it’s impossible to police, so they all do it.  

Â