Mattéo Guendouzi

JayVTID

1 hour ago, Rustibrooks said:

He’s starting in todays game for Marseille

Moreno started for Betis on Sunday afternoon so transfer tend to accelerate quicker for us these days compared to so many down the years.

Wouldn't shock me if we've signed him by this time next week. Used this week to get Moreno and now concentrate on getting back on track in the league and then imagine we'll start bidding over the weekend.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, May-Z said:

Yep. Whilst we always say Villa is a tight ship regarding rumours, every single one of our signings has been in the media a few days before...usually broken by a foreign source first. 

However, when that does happen it seems a bit more reliable than the English reporters.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Guendouzi in the slightest. Same with Delofeu

Danny Ings breaks that rule. There wasn’t a single peep about that. 

6 hours ago, pete101 said:

Seen a lot of people mention this in regards of sending Sanson the other way, what do people think Sanson is worth?

Still contracted till 2025, 10million? 

Well they need to pay arsenal a % so taking sansom and reducing the outlay will save them money. Reports of 15% sell on. If they are looking for 30 million, sansom and 20 million saves them 1.5 million and they get back a player they know and was popular and did well there.

Montpellier are meant to be after sansom though.

Ideally the exchange plus cash helps us them and the players.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

14 assists is amazing in just over 30 games, sort of stuff Buendia should be getting close to.

Who's the Marseille CF finishing off all these chances? Maybe look to bring him in aswell.

Alexis Sanchez has 5 of them I believe. 

38 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Is there any actual solid source for this one or is it just people jumping on that vague newspaper article out of France? 

French journalists have tweeted about it. I'd say that's a good enough reason that there's currency in the rumour.

Â