• Olsen (Martínez 35)
    • Ramset (Bailey 61)
    • Coutinho (Buendía 61)
    • McGinn (Dendoncker 69)
    • Digne (Cash 69)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/11/22 at 23:59

Against that club? Particularly grim  but new era approaching, hopefully by the time of the re match we'll be in a much better place. The sound of the fans shameless cheering is so **** grim though. Hope they all choke on their dinner. Moral cowards

• Like 2

Embarrased to be a Villa fan today, amateurish performance all round including Danks who should have changed it after 5 mins of the second half. 

Beundia was attrocious, the front players all looked back to their usual standard (League 1). 

Nobody played well in that apart from Martinez when he was on. Absolutely woeful. Made a very average team look much better than they are.

Someone wake me up when there is a bit of promise in this team, especially away from home where they are, for me, the worst away team in the division by a country mile.

Big shout to the officials too for every single big decision going the way of the human rights abusers.

Voted Ings MOM cos the poor bastard had to spend 93mins with no hope of getting a sniff. 

Shocking 2nd half, VAR is a joke and I hope when they come to VP later in the season, Emery will have this lot sorted and we pump them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Â