Ratings & Reactions: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/09/22 at 22:59

Look at the XG. That was a pathetic tactical and coaching perfromance. The players fought hard but that's a plus for them, not Gerrard.

He has to go. He literally doesn't know what he's doing

1 minute ago, TheAuthority said:

Sack him tonight, let Critchley manage against City then announce someone who can coach football.

I want all the coaches sacked tonight, put Doris in charge Sunday. Players will give their all for the tea lady!!

Just now, PieFacE said:

I mean, it was better in terms of intensity and tempo but all of that means nothing when you're all over the shop at the back and can't string a few passes together going forward. I don't really know how this team is trying to score from open play,. 

The system sucks, getting the ball to Digne and for him to swing a hopeful cross may get us about 5 goals a season. no idea what else we're trying to do from open play. 

Gerrard out, still. This narrow shit doesn't work, it's been completely found out.

Very hard to get you play going away to such an good, confident in form team as Arsenal

1 minute ago, AV82 said:

He should've been sacked weeks ago.

He should have had a contract to the end of last season then be reassessed. Who am I kidding, fangirl Purslow would have given him a big contract even if results had been the same last season.

Just now, duke313 said:

Our best performance in a defeat yet

We were just desperate in the first half.  Second half was a bit better but not much.  Just says everything that you think that was our best performance, not exactly a glowing reference.

Just now, CVByrne said:

The performance was better than any of us expected in that 2nd half. 

Well, they improved from looking like a complete shambles that had never met before to getting stuck in and trying harder in a near totally unorganised way. If anything it shows we have some decent players that gave it a go despite the terrible coaching and shape etc.

• Like 2

Â