Ratings & Reactions: Arsenal v Villa

limpid

Match Polls  

192 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your man of the match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/09/22 at 22:59

Second half wasn't completely terrible, but to essentially fluke yourselves an equaliser and then not manage to hold onto that for even 5 minutes is just pathetic. And we all will have been expecting it, because it happens so frequently. Conceding goal in first 5 mins, conceding within 5 mins of scoring, conceding 2 in quick succession - these are our special powers. I would bet our stats on those are worst in the league, probably worst in all the leagues. Something fundamentally wrong with this team that they are turned over so easily at those crucial points. 

• Haha 1

I feel bad for the players. This is not their fault. They are being sent out with either no plan or a plan that involves them playing in a bizzarro world where full backs are wingers , midfielders are full backs and the front three are randomly scattered across the pitch like a child's marbles.

They need a premier league level coach who can give them a plan on how to win.,

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

Just now, Herman22 said:

I sometime think I watch different games to others. He had some nice touches but does he know how to sprint, pick a pass or have anything representing end product! 

I thought he was bang average again and was lucky to stay on. Not that we had much on the bench! 

Can understand that. I think he has been very poor, except the goals... so maybe I should've said he looked better today - not absolute gash... 😂

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

Practically the worst result we could have had. The score flatters us and keeps him in his job. Should have been 4 or 5 by half time and that would have got him sacked.

Mate do you think the CEO and owners don't watch the games as well?

It's not 1974 where they are relying on teletext or something. lol

Also, i'd like to keep our goal difference ok for anyone new and a chance at not being relegated thanks.

You'll probably get what you want Saturday. lol

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

3 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

Practically the worst result we could have had. The score flatters us and keeps him in his job. Should have been 4 or 5 by half time and that would have got him sacked.

don't worry Man city on Saturday won't have an issue .

2 minutes ago, jackbauer24 said:

Nah, it’s glaringly bad. The players prevailed over a system that was rotten for a moment, but everything else was awful.

1 minute ago, Herman22 said:

I sometime think I watch different games to others. He had some nice touches but does he know how to sprint, pick a pass or have anything representing end product! 

I thought he was bang average again and was lucky to stay on. Not that we had much on the bench! 

I have to admit I don’t totally understand this. Bailey seemed so lively and full of energy and passionate. He reminded me of C Gallagher on a good day.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Nearly got bailed out by a Luiz speciality goal for the second time in 8 days.

Luiz once again show he should be starting. McGinn once again looking lost.

Where is the coaching? I don't see a team I just see 11 players.

F*** off Gerrard!

Off to the bookies to bet on Haaland getting his 3rd hattrick in 3 games!

8 minutes ago, MrSmirch said:

The standards have never been lower.

Never been lower ? How long have you been following the team. Even if it’s a short time you must be aware of the history and how far we sank in the past and if you are you have to accept that was a ridiculous comment surely?

Edited by smg
  • Confused 1

Â