Jan Bednarek

Delphinho123

3 hours ago, desensitized43 said:

I hate the signing. Every time I’ve seen the guy I thought he was terrible.

All that being said if we do it then we all, me included have to put those opinions away and back him otherwise it just makes the situation at the club much worse.

About all that there is to say about this to be honest.

31 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

id take him on loan

its got to the stage where he cant be worse than konsa, unfortunately chambers isnt worse than konsa either but Gerrard gonna Gerrard

i take this back if we sign him on loan while southampton get lacroix or caleta car

A mainstay in my Fantasy Football teams, when I've spunked all my funds up front and in midfield and only have ~£4m a player left to spend on defenders.

Traditionally, my Fantasy Football teams don't do very well.

• Haha 2

Nothing against the guy but while Konsa has seen form dip as he bounces in and out of the team, we KNOW he can be very good and was being talked about making the England squad last season. For me, I would stick with Mings and Konsa, let them settle together and give that partnership a chance to recover what they once had. Maybe Gerrard WILL stick to Mings/Konsa and keep the new guy as "first change" if needed, otherwise he'll surely destroy Konsa with this move and it won't exactly do Chambers any good who has looked pretty decent whenever he has played !

Â