Jan Bednarek

Delphinho123

28 minutes ago, nick76 said:

It depends when Carlos is back, and is he back straight away, will there be issues which can occur.

Anyway forgetting that Bednarek isn’t worth it, he’s not as good as either Chambers or Konsa and that’s saying something, yet he going to be starting.  Just a joke and likely for half of our season which we are already 19th after 5 games.  Bringing in Bednarek and Dendoncker who are very likely to be starting XI is weakening a team already struggling.  We needed re enforcement to get out of this mess, instead we have weakened our starting XI further. Bad day at the office

Agree with this. Deeply uninspiring effort at deadline day, but I guess this is what you get when you're 19th and looking like the worst side in the league.

39 minutes ago, nick76 said:

There is a reason Southampton have shipped him out on loan as well and it’s not a good reason.

And at least one other PL side was interested in him, there is a reason for that too and a reason there were no PL sides interested in Hause

Okay as a centre back, steady 6/10 player but DO NOT play out from the back with him. He is the opposite of Carlos in that retrospect. 

Wouldn't expect him to be a starter. So our defence won't improve until/if Carlos every comes back. 

Edited by Lord Willard

1 hour ago, nick76 said:

It depends when Carlos is back, and is he back straight away, will there be issues which can occur.

Anyway forgetting that Bednarek isn’t worth it, he’s not as good as either Chambers or Konsa and that’s saying something, yet he going to be starting.  Just a joke and likely for half of our season which we are already 19th after 5 games.  Bringing in Bednarek and Dendoncker who are very likely to be starting XI is weakening a team already struggling.  We needed re enforcement to get out of this mess, instead we have weakened our starting XI further. Bad day at the office

he's miles better than Konsa has been since we have had fans. I think Konsa might be one of, if not the worst, center backs in the league (out of the non promoted teams)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, dublinvilla2014 said:

Bit odd loan out hause take bednarek on loan rather hause tbh 

If Hause does well I'm the championship he might gain value and we might sell him for a half decent price. Bednarek covers for that short term, might be a better player (haven't seen enough to tell), and come the summer we will be able to assess how he fits in and how Diego Carlo is doing fitness wise.

I can see the logic. Hopefully it also works out.

2 hours ago, WooJung said:

If Hause does well I'm the championship he might gain value and we might sell him for a half decent price. Bednarek covers for that short term, might be a better player (haven't seen enough to tell), and come the summer we will be able to assess how he fits in and how Diego Carlo is doing fitness wise.

I can see the logic. Hopefully it also works out.

Southampton didn't want him so we are now taking their rejects 

Â