Jan Bednarek

Delphinho123

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

He’s a good player … not sure why the hate with this link 

Can we PLEASE draw a line under the business of misusing language in this way. Actual hatred? Like genuine Hate? What on earth are you talking about.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

He was an FPL god once up a time.

Know nothing of him since, however was once highly rated?

absolute God

Condolences to the Fantasy Premier League player who triple captained Jan Bednarek and came out with -21 points.

It's fair to say that Southampton defender Bednarek didn't have the best of evenings on Tuesday.

Southampton travelled to Manchester United and the Polish defender was part of the Saints team that lost 9-0, which is not only a joint Premier League record, but one Southampton have endured twice - Leicester City also beat them 9-0 in October 2019.

The 24-year-old scored an own goal and conceded a penalty in the 86th minute, with a challenge that saw him sent off.

One to forget.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/55921200

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Jesus Zat do you have a command centre on hand to immediately search up shoot down stats 🤣

I mean, OBS a defender ain't going to look good in a 0 - 9 loss.

I'd suggest Southampton's almost now interval tonkings are more to do with their tactics, but not going to pretend to know too much either way.

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Lose our 1st / 2nd choice CB for the season and buy a new guy who will be 4th choice this season 5th choice next season? 

It would be a bizarre signing 

Hause on his way out this window even? Didn't Gerrard say he wanted 4 CBs at the club?

Just now, rodders0223 said:

I'd rather sign nobody or keep Hause.

He's totally and utterly **** useless.

He's like a Maguire only slower more immobile , turns less agile and makes more mistakes.

Bednarek  

Sodding Bednarek.

Leicester must think they've won the lottery 

Why?

3 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Lose our 1st / 2nd choice CB for the season and buy a new guy who will be 4th choice this season 5th choice next season? 

It would be a bizarre signing 

I doubt SG would have Bednarek as our 4th choice this season. When they convince him to change clubs, I assume he’ll more or less be guaranteed playing time before the World Cup.

Â