Aston Villa Kits 22/23

Demitri_C

They should have just done last years white design and sold 1, 2 or 3 blue socks with it so people can get the desired blue they want after a couple of washes. 

It’s a bit ‘’meh’ for me, prefer the home

I like it. Don't see any problems at all. Gives me vibes of the 1988 away shirt which was the first I had (that wasn't a late 70s / early 80s hand me down from my brother). I loved that shirt.

I was looking at the 101 Dalmation T-Shirts on Givenchy website, if I could afford the price I wouldn't wear it for myself, I like the animation style of the old movie but would give it someone else who would enjoy wearing it more, I get my s-shirts from Next for £6, and quite baggy, I like the long sleeve ones, they're comfortable like a pyjama top. I think the new away top looks good, with the home top I didn't really notice at first but when I saw it next to last season's home top and how good it looked in comparision that's when I realized it was a pretty smart design, and the away top is similar, I don't wear them myself as I don't like the feel of the fabric, but probably the best looking ones since the Luke tops.

6 hours ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

It's great, It's shite

I love it, i can't stand it

it's not bad, they could have done better

Rinse, repeat......

No matter what the club put out, some will like it and some won't. It will be exactly the same with the new badge.

FWIW, I think it's mighty fine.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, mrchnry said:

Picture 1.jpg

Instantly makes it better. Even with our currently poorly contrasted badge, it still adds something to the shirt that is completely lacking using a monotone badge. 

Still would only put it on the inoffensive list,  as it's just too bland of a shirt to be anything else. 

How does everyone feel about the colour of our away kits? Should they be the same colour each season or different? 

myself, I always feel our away kit should always be white.. the third kid should always be the random one.. just have fun designing the third kit 

14 minutes ago, imavillan said:

No matter what the club put out, some will like it and some won't. It will be exactly the same with the new badge.

FWIW, I think it's mighty fine.

God ... we're a bunch of fashionistas

Serious question though ... are the claret shorts or the matching blue shorts the official away colours? Or is the answer it depends. Seen both on the advertising.
No incontinence jokes please.

Edited by fruitvilla

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Looks pretty bad tbh. The home kit is really nice though 

Really? Those shitty shiny Vs? I think both kits are garbage, personally. Can't get rid of Castore soon enough.

• Like 1